Best Game In The Td / Smith Era

IronHead34

While I am feeling nostalgic, What was your favorite game to watch in the TD / Mike Smith era (2008 - present).

Mine had to be the 2008 Bears game. If you recall, we won by a field goal in the waning seconds.

My second may be last years Saints game when we picked off Drew Breese six (ok, ok, it was five) times and ruined his "games with a TD pass" streak.

What was yours?

While I am feeling nostalgic, What was your favorite game to watch in the TD / Mike Smith era (2008 - present).

Mine had to be the 2008 Bears game. If you recall, we won by a field goal in the waning seconds.

My second may be last years Saints game when we picked off Drew Breese six (ok, ok, it was five) times and ruined his "games with a TD pass" streak.

What was yours?

The Bears game was a favorite for sure. I have to go with the Jets game that year right after the blizzard up here in the northeast. Had to dig my car out of multiple feet of snow at 4AM to get from Rhode Island to NY in time for the game. Hard fought defensive battle in freezing conditions away from home will stick with me for a long time.

The Bears game was a favorite for sure. I have to go with the Jets game that year right after the blizzard up here in the northeast. Had to dig my car out of multiple feet of snow at 4AM to get from Rhode Island to NY in time for the game. Hard fought defensive battle in freezing conditions away from home will stick with me for a long time.

That was a crazy game, want the score like 9-7 or something like that?

My favorite game was vs the Giants last year. We looked like a Super Bowl team that day.

We had something to prove with a little bit of payback on the side.

plus Giants had beaten the Saints badly the week before and people said we didn't stand a chance...

My favorite is still Detroit in 2008 since I was there and next to some Lions fans (they had won all 4 preseason games and we started their infamous 0-16 season) who left after the 3rd quarter. Ryan has a TD on first pass and Turner two TD's (nice long TD run en route to setting new single game rushing record) on first three possessions. I kept saying "Who are these guys?"

Edited by lee sunset

plus Giants had beaten the Saints badly the week before and people said we didn't stand a chance...

My favorite is still Detroit in 2008 since I was there and next to some Lions fans (they had won all 4 preseason games and we started their infamous 0-16 season) who left after the 3rd quarter. Ryan has a TD on first pass and Turner two TD's (nice long TD run en route to setting new single game rushing record) on first three possessions. I kept saying "Who are these guys?"

We had some punkazz CB who got schooled by one of Detroits linemen.

Freaking epic because we all hated that CB too.