Census ‘Faked’ 2012 Election Jobs Report & Obamacare Lies Led To Re Election

Guest Deisel

Given what is Known Now that Obama lied abt keeping your healthcare, your doctor, your plan, PERIOD. Given that he lied that your healthcare costs would GO down, $2500 per year, PERIOD. Given the Lies abt Bengazhi and the IRS abuse of Power(learned after the election) and NOW enlight of the Consensus Fraud that was ORDERED by this WH, would Obama have been re elected?

Would a Pure Businessman like Romney Now be overseeing a much better financial landscape after spending draw downs, fiscal responsibility? Defunding, abandoning Obamacare alone would have been a Boon for business's and individuals(in the MILLIONS) who have lost their coverage. Our Country would be much more respected(Allies won't speak to us) with Mitt in the WH. The trust factor in this WH is at an historic low, internationally and domestically.

What we all know now was KNOWN before. The media Knew obamacare was a disaster. The WH knew the IRS was abusing its Powers, hence alot of folks within Govt KNEW the abuses were taking place, and Know we know that the Jobs report was BUNK and only the Far left refused to dig, ask questions and do their journalistic jobs. All this was WELL KNOWN. Obamacare is just the Biggest of all the lies and deceit, cause it rolls out endlessly.

What an embarressment for our country this man is, his administration is, but the Protection is still in play. Heck, Ophra blames racism. Hey Ophra, explain how 13% of the population is black, but this Black man got re elected TWICE by an overwhelming # of whites. GTFO oprah.....

http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-faked-2012-election-jobs-report/

More proof of fraud as the WH knew the grandfathering clause was Voided AFTER the law was voted on.

"In a startling new report, it turns out that Justice Department admitted in October that most Americans were at risk of losing their employer health care plans.

The DOJ federal brief states: Even under the grandfathering provision, it is projected that … a majority of group health plans will have lost their grandfather status by the end of 2013.

Just last week, President Obama said it was never his intention to break his promise that people could keep their existing health care plans. The president has repeatedly maintained that the law would only affect the five percent of the population who are in the individual market.

Tonight on The Kelly File, National Review contributing editor Andrew McCarthy said that promise is a 100 percent lie. "This is about as insidious as it gets. [...] This shows us that they never thought the grandfather clause was real in the first place."http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/11/19/part-fraud-doj-brief-warned-majority-americans-employer-health-plans-could-lose-coverage

Edited by Deisel

Yes, he would have been reelected. The people who voted for him don't care about any of those things you just mentioned.

I believe Obamacare effects all the Dolts who could care less whats going on. In that light, it serves them right. I had a client start bitchin about his Company healthcare plan dropping his spouse. I knew he voted for Obama and I said, YOU VOTED FOR HIM.....He got real silent....

I believe Obamacare effects all the Dolts who could care less whats going on. In that light, it serves them right. I had a client start bitchin about his Company healthcare plan dropping his spouse. I knew he voted for Obama and I said, YOU VOTED FOR HIM.....He got real silent....

That's probably because he was deciding whether to punch you in the throat for being such an obnoxious piece of ****.

Yep, if the lies had been exposed Obama would have failed to steal the election. And now we have a poll to show us.

By TAL KOPAN | 11/19/13 6:53 AM EST

As more bad poll numbers continue to pour in for President Barack Obama, a new survey finds that if the 2012 election matchup were held this month, Mitt Romney would hold the edge with the voters.

Romney topped Obama 49 percent to 45 percent among registered voters in the Washington Post-ABC News poll released Tuesday. Among all Americans, the 2012 rivals would be tied, at 47 percent.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/mitt-romney-barack-obama-2012-election-poll-100044.html#ixzz2l75k2CUO

On Sunday, appearing on ABC’s This Week with fill-in host Martha Raddatz, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) admitted that Democrats knew full well that Americans would be booted from their health insurance plans as an effect of Obamacare implementation.

When asked whether Democrats were misled by President Obama about whether Americans would be able to keep their plans in the individual insurance market, Gillibrand answered: “He should’ve just been specific. No, we all knew.”

She added that the whole point of Obamacare was to “covering things people need, like preventive care, birth control, pregnancy.” The redistributive nature of Obamacare, Gillibrand stated, was the point of the program; anyone claiming ignorance, therefore, is not telling the truth.

We are past the point where the health of the economy would be a major factor in who gets elected. It's all about which politician is willing to hand out more "free" money.

Next year, it will be interesting to see whether the people who are getting the "free" stuff can out-vote the ones that got screwed.

As hackworth would say, that's anecdotal and doesn't mean anything.

I believe people knew that Obama was too inexperienced and weak when they voted for him. They didn't care. They didn't vote for him based on who he is. They voted for him based on who he is not.

If the 2008 election was reset and done over right now, Obama would still win. Even with his job approval ratings sinking day by day. The mind numbed, dependent upon government sheep have nowhere else to go.

They also didn't want to be thought of as a racist, because we all know the only people who did not vote for him are racists

Now I'm positive you couldn't be a cop, that makes way too much sense to have come from some pos Barney