7-3. 6 In A Row. Still Going Strong. F*** The Pats.

Big Bubba

So proud of yall.

I always believed in you guys.

Tonight, with the Pats at basically full strength on offense....and with BB and Brady doing their thing, proved to me that the Panthers can not only play with the big dogs, but beat the big dogs.

Also............. SAINTS FANS........... Idk if you guys frequent SR, but after the Saints lost to the pats , there was a big thread about the refs handing the Pats the game............ This is a gift to you...

http://www.patsfans....ame-thread.html

A hundred Patriot fans all crying about the refs handing us the game. With the way they illegally held Tony G, and Graham in those games toward the end of those games.......... Karma? Enjoy the tears of Patriot fans.

Tonight, with the Pats at basically full strength on offense....and with BB and Brady doing their thing, proved to me that the Panthers can not only play with the big dogs, but beat the big dogs.

Also............. SAINTS FANS........... Idk if you guys frequent SR, but after the Saints lost to the pats , there was a big thread about the refs handing the Pats the game............ This is a gift to you...

http://www.patsfans....ame-thread.html

A hundred Patriot fans all crying about the refs handing us the game. With the way they illegally held Tony G, and Graham in those games toward the end of those games.......... Karma? Enjoy the tears of Patriot fans.

what they saying about the leg whip?

Leg whip is being mentioned nowhere. None of the media guys have the stones to call out a patriots player right now for being dirty.

All I know is.. F*** the Pats. Our entire defense seemed to change once Big Money went down. Maybe the other defenders were worried about their knees after seeing the cheap sh1t that happened to CJ?

Jesus. ESPN trying hard as heII to manufacture a controversy out of that last play of the game... and it wasn't even that bad. It was uncatchable. NO WAY Gronk, five yards away, was jumping through 2 defenders to make that catch. It was thrown DIRECTLY to Robert Lester. The very best he could have managed was a deflection, and he would've had completely change momentum on a dime and jump over Lester's back for that within tenths of a second. Aaaand, even if he did that the clock would've still been at double zeroes. Game over either way.

The f*ck outta here with that sh*t ESPN. Sorry your Golden Boy lost on primetime after they tried to give it to him.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

Jesus. ESPN trying hard as heII to manufacture a controversy out of that last play of the game... and it wasn't even that bad. It was uncatchable. NO WAY Gronk, five yards away, was jumping through 2 defenders to make that catch. It was thrown DIRECTLY to Robert Lester. The very best he could have managed was a deflection, and he would've had completely change momentum on a dime and jump over Lester's back for that within tenths of a second. Aaaand, even if he did that the clock would've still been at double zeroes. Game over either way.

The f*ck outta here with that sh*t ESPN. Sorry your Golden Boy lost on primetime after they tried to give it to him.

He had no chance of catching it because Luke was cockblocking him.

Gronk was moving backwards before Kuechly wrapped him up. To get to the ball anyway, Gronk would have had to go THROUGH Kuechly, who had position. Lester caught that, sh1tty, underthrown ball.. Gronk had no chance at it even without the bear hug by Kuechly.

If he's being bearhugged as Brady is throwing to gronks backshoulder. Ya he would have. He was clearly holding long before. That said i dont care much. Gronk scored enough for my fantasy team to win

If he's being bearhugged as Brady is throwing to gronks backshoulder. Ya he would have. He was clearly holding long before. That said i dont care much. Gronk scored enough for my fantasy team to win

Yeah, I'm not going to lose any sleep on it either way. Win is a Win. Seeing Brady chase the ref to the tunnel, cussing at him, was priceless.

Panthers are legit.

Last play could have gone either way, but its better with the controversy because now the talk is about the Panthers and not the Saints.

Can't wait to hear what Thug Lewis thinks about this call?

No doubt. This week will be about poor Brady and the refs being out to get him and his pats.

I thought it was a clear PI, but the retired ref on ESPN said it waasnt a foul because it was picked off before Gronk was in range of a catch.

Im good with that. Now I probably wont have to hear how the 9ers handed the saints the win.

You sum up my view on this SSK - and it is poetic justice because the Saints were flat-out screwed by the non-holding call on the final pass by Brady.