New "fan" = Trolls

Falcons_Frenzy

You know how you can tell who is a new fan (1-5 years) of the Falcons. They are going off on this message board crying and complaining about things they have no control over. Anyone who has been a Falcons fan has seen plenty of bad and very little good. Face it, this organization has a history of failed seasons. If you have been a fan of this organization for more then 5 years you would know how to cope with a terrible season. I get being upset because we were suppose to compete for a super bowl this year but WOW I have never seen a bigger bunch of cry babies in all my life. It's really pathetic. Someone will say I must be satisfied with Mediocre and I say this to you..... The Atlanta Falcons have only ever been Mediocre. If you think you are owed 10 super bowls in 10 years you need to come back down to earth. I expect us to bounce back next season and hopefully all you fake fans leave after this terrible season.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it could be that there are actually some passionate fans of the Falcons out there who would like to vent their frustrations. Much like there are those fans who just lay down and take it. Just because people are angry doesn't make them any less of a fan. I've been a fan since I was 14 which was 24 years ago now. I've seen bad, very bad, excruciatingly bad and even our Super Bowl appearance. It's the nature of the beast, but don't get up people for being passionate and wanting to vent. Without them the pu$$y fans who stay dead quiet at games, or don't even turn up to games, or start cheering other teams QBs in our dome become the majority. If we had more angry upset fans, you wouldn't have the Packers or Seagulls turning up to the dome and having a home field advantage crowd wise. I SAY WE DO THE OPPOSITE. START YELLING AND SCREAMING MORE FALCONS FANS, LET THE WORLD KNOW HOW PI $$ED OFF WE ARE AND WE WONT PUT UP WITH IT. FU&k WHO YOU UPSET ANYMORE. MAKE SOME NOISE ABOUT IT, SHOW SOME PASSION. IF HAVING A SOOK ON THIS BOARD IS ALL YOU CAN MANAGE, HEY ITS A START.....rant over

Or it could be that there are actually some passionate fans of the Falcons out there who would like to vent their frustrations. Much like there are those fans who just lay down and take it. Just because people are angry doesn't make them any less of a fan. I've been a fan since I was 14 which was 24 years ago now. I've seen bad, very bad, excruciatingly bad and even our Super Bowl appearance. It's the nature of the beast, but don't get up people for being passionate and wanting to vent. Without them the pu$$y fans who stay dead quiet at games, or don't even turn up to games, or start cheering other teams QBs in our dome become the majority. If we had more angry upset fans, you wouldn't have the Packers or Seagulls turning up to the dome and having a home field advantage crowd wise. I SAY WE DO THE OPPOSITE. START YELLING AND SCREAMING MORE FALCONS FANS, LET THE WORLD KNOW HOW PI $$ED OFF WE ARE AND WE WONT PUT UP WITH IT. FU&k WHO YOU UPSET ANYMORE. MAKE SOME NOISE ABOUT IT, SHOW SOME PASSION. IF HAVING A SOOK ON THIS BOARD IS ALL YOU CAN MANAGE, HEY ITS A START.....rant over

AND START USING THE CAPS BUTTON A LOT!!!!

I hope you aren't determining anyone here that has less than 100 posts as being a new Falcons fan.

I don't think he is. A lot of people here have full time job, family, school or work. I usually take the opinions of those who aren't on here 24/7 above those who register an account to bash a certain player,coach,etc,then get banned and repeat. Those people truly have no life outside of these boards.

Cheering or not cheering at a game is nothing like crying here. One is meaningful and the other pointless. Can't put them together.

Why not? It's a legitimate way for fans to vent their anger to an audience. Granted people like Swift and Mr Right etc have other agendas but even they get fans blood boiling enough to respond. It's a totally legitimate way of expressing your feelings about your team. Much the same way screaming at a game lets you do it. Yes it may come off as some people looking silly or those of us who haven't mastered the English language somewhat dumb, but a lot of people can't get to a game. This is the next best way of being part of that community. Who cares if they start meaningless thread after meaningless thread or double or triple up on topics, that's why we are supposed to have mods isn't it? Try that over on the Aints boards and the minute you criticize anyone even remotely Aints your banned.

LMAO I just said the exact same thing above you.

What makes it that much more funny. Some of them try and act like they're fooling somebody. Of course there are a few who've given up the charade and come right out. Took em years to get to that point though. lol..people be crazy man.

Why not? It's a legitimate way for fans to vent their anger to an audience. Granted people like Swift and Mr Right etc have other agendas but even they get fans blood boiling enough to respond. It's a totally legitimate way of expressing your feelings about your team. Much the same way screaming at a game lets you do it. Yes it may come off as some people looking silly or those of us who haven't mastered the English language somewhat dumb, but a lot of people can't get to a game. This is the next best way of being part of that community. Who cares if they start meaningless thread after meaningless thread or double or triple up on topics, that's why we are supposed to have mods isn't it? Try that over on the Aints boards and the minute you criticize anyone even remotely Aints your banned.

Well mainly because one has an actual effect. I mean there is nothing wrong with it here. Until of course it becomes like those you mentioned. As long as people realize being nasty and negative here has zero effect on the team and is just silly.

What makes it that much more funny. Some of them try and act like they're fooling somebody. Of course there are a few who've given up the charade and come right out. Took em years to get to that point though. lol..people be crazy man.

My favorite are the obvious troll posts that have a one man conversation between one person's multiple personalities. lol

You know how you can tell who is a new fan (1-5 years) of the Falcons. They are going off on this message board crying and complaining about things they have no control over. Anyone who has been a Falcons fan has seen plenty of bad and very little good. Face it, this organization has a history of failed seasons. If you have been a fan of this organization for more then 5 years you would know how to cope with a terrible season. I get being upset because we were suppose to compete for a super bowl this year but WOW I have never seen a bigger bunch of cry babies in all my life. It's really pathetic. Someone will say I must be satisfied with Mediocre and I say this to you..... The Atlanta Falcons have only ever been Mediocre. If you think you are owed 10 super bowls in 10 years you need to come back down to earth. I expect us to bounce back next season and hopefully all you fake fans leave after this terrible season.

I agree although I became a fan in the Vick area and for the most part the team wasn't 3-4 wins bad but definitely under achieving.

If you keep up with other teams like the Packers who have the great Aaron Rodgers who hasn't done much sense winning a Superbowl Brees has only one Manning only has one in what 15 years? Its not that easy outside of Tom Brady(5 Superbowl appearances) nobody has done what the fans expect ever year and that's at least get to a superbowl.

I actually think the Falcons are in a great situation because had they been healthy they might have just snuck in to the playoffs or just missed them now the injuries likely added a top notch talent threw the draft this year or maybe the outside shot of a complete rebuild which would be the worse thing either.

Well mainly because one has an actual effect. I mean there is nothing wrong with it here. Until of course it becomes like those you mentioned. As long as people realize being nasty and negative here has zero effect on the team and is just silly.

Yea and that's where it becomes annoying although in a philosophical way I just look at those posters as the annoying fan in the stand who has had too much to drink and makes themselves look stupid in the process. I'll admit my blood boils sometimes and I find myself yelling at a freaking computer monitor or my phone, but usually there's an army of others who come in at the right time and will tear OL Swifty or Mr Right to shreds. One small point though, I am impressed at times the way Mr Right can take on multiple posters in multiple arguments at the same time. Reminds me of my mother in law

We went on a hellofa ride.

Drafted Julio and fell short of the Super Bowl.

Last years draft was the start of the rebuild, and this season

illustrates how bad the lines are.

I firmly believe that if TD,Smitty,DK and Nolan focus this draft

on the lines, LB and FB, the team will get back on track.

With that said, we also need to realize that the 2014 season

could net us a 9-7 season, and I am good with that.

As of today, we hold the 2nd or 3rd pick of the draft.

A rare opprotunity to get the top rated Defensive player in the 2014 draft.

Cheers and Tears with your Beers.

I've been a fan for well over 30 years. That being said, I am disappointed, and I have been going off on this team lately on the board. Here's why. I can accept a losing season, I know it is just entertainment, I know there are things going on that are just out of anyones control, but what really steams me is the lack of physical play and poor coaching. I felt this organization had gotten beyond the old days when the Smith's ran things and hired only cheap retread coaches and wouldn't field a roster of talented players. What I'm witnessing now brings me back to the Henning, Glanville and Jones era of coaching when the team was mostly mediocre to terrible. No, this organization does not owe me anything. I just can't stand seeing such a poor effort from a team I love. And I say all of this, because I have endured too many losing seasons.

Edited by 4dabirds

what's my agenda ?

Meh. Post Count Shmose Count. Who cares. If I added all my posts under names I'd be on par with SacFartFan. Don't care. Been on Falcons Boards before the Falcons ever thought of what was once considered "The first board". Oh for a wayback machine..LOL

Posts count gives you no more or less right to complain or rejoice than anyone else. Think of all the hardcore fans that don't even have access to this.

If you have or are putting dollars into the teams coffers, in any way, shape or form, you have the right to vent or applaud, IMHO.

I may just create another me on here just so I can be a hated bandwagoner also. Again. Ah,..nah..it'll happen when I get kicked again.

Nope, it's more like this.

All the crappy Falcons fans you always hear about? Those guys are referring to those like you who accept failure and mediocrity as an acceptable product. I bet you also eat at McDonalds as well. This team is pathetic, and needs to ******* WIN at all costs. I will accept nothing but a 100% effort and have seen nothing close to even 50%. GB fans won't take this ****, Houston got boo'd off their own home field last week, those fans actually have heart, for you to say "it's okay that we suck, thats what we're about" makes YOU the troll.