I'm Thinking Now The Falcons Might Actually Win Against The Saint's Thursday?

GENERALZOD

As strange as it might sound, I'm thinking the Falcons might actually have a chance to win against the Saint's thursday.

Reason I say that is because for one thing the predictable players list are no longer playing for the most part. No predictable game plan.

No respect for the Falcons defense at all, deservidly so, but still they might have the element of surprise.

Question for everyone : "Wasn't Sproles hurt in the Saints last game?".

As far as Graham goes for the Saint's, I will be SORELY dissapointed if Mike Smith doesn't take charge of the Falcons defense and try that DOUBLE BLOCK CRAP OFF THE LINE ON The saints TE Graham like EVERY TEAM HAS BEEN DOING against Tony Gonzalez has had happened to and NO FOULS CALLED for the most part. FOULS actually against Tony G. not called at all. 5 yard rule.

Falcons have NOTHING to lose to try anything and everything, making them less than predictable as normal, which HONESTLY I think EVERY game should be played like that. This TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR WILL PHILOSOPHY sooner or later exposes teams weaknesses, and the problem with the play calling and such things, You've gotta play the WHOLE TEAM and not Play MADDEN with your STAR PLAYERS, OTHERWISE THOSE STAR PLAYERS WILL SOONER OR LATER GET HURT AND YOUR WHOLE TEAM IS LEFT WITH NOTHING.

Just my thoughts on this game and the STATE OF THE FALCONS....& PLAY CALLING AND COACHES....

We shall see, I have a feeling the Sain'ts if Sproles is hurt or not in the game the Falcons might actually win this game.

We shall see, time will tell.......

Regardless of the turmoil of this season I will forever say : GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GAFALCONFAN

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't think the Sain'ts are as good as the media have hyped them to be. And yes I have watched them play this season. For one thing, they should have lost to the 49ers and would have if it wasn't for a GIVE ME call which wasn't a foul on the sack to bree's. Garbage call, only reason they won that game.

No doubt the game Thursday vs. the Sain'ts is going to be a "Rocky Balboa = FALCONS vs. DRAGO = Saints" game. Falcons just need to chop 'em down,

EYE OF THE TIGER FALCONS!!!!!!! NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE THIS YEAR ROOKIES : EVERYTHING TO GAIN!! GO FOR IT!!

We shall see. Jobs are on the line where players go......... Coaches need to be showing some spirit in this game, IF THEY CARE ABOUT THE PLAYERS AND THEIR JOB THAT IS. I think the Falcons might actually win this game against all odds. We shall see.......

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if serious...

As history has shown us, when the Falcons are supposed to win, they find a way to lose sadly, it's true and I"m sure I don't need to tell you as a Falcons fan that fact. When the Falcons are supposed to get beat up, somehow, someway they miraculously find a way to win. That's honestly the main reason I think they will win this next game vs. the Saints.

"We will beat the Panthers"

Falcons get blown out

"We will beat the Seahawks"

Falcons get blown out

"We will surely beat the 1-8 Tampa Bay"

Falcons get blown out.

"We will beat the Saints"

The NFL is about to televise the first rape on national TV. Falcons are getting murdered.

"We will beat the Panthers"

Falcons get blown out

"We will beat the Seahawks"

Falcons get blown out

"We will surely beat the 1-8 Tampa Bay"

Falcons get blown out.

"We will beat the Saints"

The NFL is about to televise the first rape on national TV. Falcons are getting murdered.

I'm not trying to RAH RAH everyone. I'm just saying : "Don't be surprised if the Falcons don't end up with a W in this game". And BTW: I did not MAKE THOSE QUOTES, THOSE ARE YOUR OWN.

We shall see....

We could be playing the Jags Thursday and still get embarrassed.

While I think the team will show some sort of life in the 1st quarter, the shyt OL will destroy any momentum gained, Koetter still won't have any plan for scoring in the redzone for the 2 times we might actually get there, the No Huddle won't be used, no fan support will be given, and our special teams will probably get rocked for 2 TD's (one by Sproles and a blocked punt that gets returned). Our D will have their hands up in the air all night going " Who Me", that was my coverage?

No way in **** does this sorryass team do anything respectable on Thursday.

We could be playing the Jags Thursday and still get embarrassed.

While I think the team will show some sort of life in the 1st quarter, the shyt OL will destroy any momentum gained, Koetter still won't have any plan for scoring in the redzone for the 2 times we might actually get there, the No Huddle won't be used, no fan support will be given, and our special teams will probably get rocked for 2 TD's (one by Sproles and a blocked punt that gets returned). Our D will have their hands up in the air all night going " Who Me", that was my coverage?

No way in **** does this sorryass team do anything respectable on Thursday.

I can agree on one thing, the no huddle has been more or less LOST this season, I"m sure injuries are going to be blamed as the reason why, but reality says where depth on the team goes the Falcons secondary players weren't ready to run it. MEANING COACHES FAULT.

I will say this, Antone Smith played a great game vs. the Bucs, in that last game, ironically he made several great special teams plays on covering punts on defense.

I'm not saying or predicting : THE FALCONS WILL WIN.

I'm just saying, don't be surprised if they do, because this is exactly the type of meaningless game they might actually pull off a win in. Falcons seem to lose when they are supposed to win and win when their is no hope like in the 98 game vs. the Vikings.

Not to mention I'm not sure if the Saint's are going to give it all in this game anyway, they have everything to lose and nothing to gain win or lose. Better to walk away from a fight of a game remaining the leader than to risk players getting hurt.

I think the Saints give the Falcons a cookie more or less so to speak in this thursday game, they have a season left with importance, Falcons don't.

We shall see.....

Edited by GAFALCONFAN

Can please someone give a raod to the playoffs? What have to happen to reach the playoffs?

After the Jets game everbody had to know, that this team is far from playoffs......Saints winning? sucessfull onside kick fake punt fake field goal....perhaps it will so happen, perhaps but only so.....and that shows there is only a slim chance.

Realistic it will be kicking butts......

Edited by obmann