What If Peria Jerry Gets Resigned Over Peters/babs?

mumblesjr

If it happened...

803616.gif

I'd then know that TD's ego is the biggest issue with this team. If he decides not to re-sign Babs or Peters then that's one thing. If he decided to re-sign Jerry, a guy that's been a bust until playing decently this year as compared to going after another DT in free agency or in the draft though...

*refer to the .gif*

Honestly. I think Peters might be he best move. Jerry is what he is, meaning he will probably get resigned for billions of dollars. Babs gets good penetration but whiffs on tackles in the backfield a lot. Plus we can use that vacancy to either let Robertson do what we need him to do, draft a high prospect, or sign somebody. Being perfectly honest though, my confidence in TD's ability to draft someone or sign a FA that will pan out and Hamilton's ability to coach them is very shaken right now.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you DONT RESIGN PERIA JERRY now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you SIGN JERRY OVER BABS AND PETERS, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

you been forwarned T.D

Doesnt he play end in our 'big' line package? If they move to a 3-4 with so many free agents on the line, it might not be as far fetched as some think!

Of all of them i hope we keep Peters. Babs could end up being the cheapest due to his age. I think we offer Babs 2 years.

I didnt look it up, but peters is prolly only a year or two younger than babs.

I believe fans are being too hard on this guy. Lets see "you" recover from a knee injury in a year and weigh about 300lbs. Dude has been a valuable asset. Now Decoud that's who needs to cut NOW.

man gtfoh. His knee injury was week 2 his rookie year. He's 5 years in. He's been terrible until his contract year, and he's still not that good. Still nothing but a lil smurf that needs to be replaced. Guys like him are the main reason our defense sucks. It was stupid to draft him when we already had Babineaux, who is a way better version of the samn **** player.

man gtfoh. His knee injury was week 2 his rookie year. He's 5 years in. He's been terrible until his contract year, and he's still not that good. Still nothing but a lil smurf that needs to be replaced. Guys like him are the main reason our defense sucks. It was stupid to draft him when we already had Babineaux, who is a way better version of the samn **** player.

It's possible (probably I'd say) that the knee injury ruined Jerry's career. Guys who play along the line don't come back from that very frequently or very effectively. The same type of injury turned Tommie Harris into a nobody....