Did Anyone Else Notice

Knight of God

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they looked all that much better. Davis got hit the same way Matt got hit low and it took him out the game. I think it also has to do with focus. They're 2-7 going into this game with nothing to play for but pride and the focus just isn't there. Matt won't throw a teammate under the bus but he's getting tired of the hits. I can see it in his eyes. There just isn't an overall focus or hunger in the team anymore. They may even be taking it upon themselves to tank the season to get real talent. They're playing to not get hurt and live to play another season.

Im Downey for Clowney at this point.

They can't, because those QBs are trash. The only one I didn't bold was Flynn, because he's actually decent when he has a chance. The rest? LOL please.

They are all trash and they can't win 2 games with this squad. Every other QB who has gotten playing time in the NFL this year can win more than 2 games with our roster.

Dharma, now you are about to be on the other side of it. Watch closely now. It gets interesting.

BTW Other Posters: Before we start talking about OL's and such, Ryan is getting paid like an elite QB. They are looked at and paid to carry a team even when the OL is shaky. Ryan is indecisive, which is why he needs a better OL. That is not $100mil talent whether you need to believe so or not. I admit he needs more help, but lately its been nonsense.

Dharma, now you are about to be on the other side of it. Watch closely now. It gets interesting.

BTW Other Posters: Before we start talking about OL's and such, Ryan is getting paid like an elite QB. They are looked at and paid to carry a team even when the OL is shaky. Ryan is indecisive, which is why he needs a better OL. That is not $100mil talent whether you need to believe so or not. I admit he needs more help, but lately its been nonsense.

good post

I don't care who the qb is, without an o line they will fail.

Exactly and Ryan's biggest problem has been he doesn't involve new faces enough. If Roddy or Julio is out he just throws to HD and Tony. If one of them isn't on the field for the play he throws to Jacquizz.

this was the perfect time to get more out of Drew Davis, involve your giant TE in the offense for the future, and give Darius more throws.