Did Anyone Else Notice

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You remind me of swift lately

Yeah because QB is our biggest need..... Who cares about O line or D line when you can draft a QB you can only call good at this point.

QB is not a need but if Teddy Bridgewater can be year in and out elite QB, you really want to pass up on Michael Jordan if you have Joe Johnson even if you don't need Michael Jordan because you have Joe Johnson.

I look at it this way. You need to look at all of your options but if you like Bridgewater more, you need to get him if he's available.

Watching Matt Ryan the last 4 games and watching Alex Smith tonight, they look way too similar. $100M for a QB that's on the same level as Alex Smith.

He's better than Alex Smith. Ryan actually has things he does at an elite level. Alex Smith does NOTHING at an elite level. Alex just has happens to be more talented than Ryan but Ryan is smarter. Both players have crap pocket presence but Ryan also has crap pocket mobility.

Watching Matt Ryan the last 4 games and watching Alex Smith tonight, they look way too similar. $100M for a QB that's on the same level as Alex Smith.

Yep. That sums it all up nicely I'm afraid. Just have to hope with a total rebuild job on the OL, Ryan will be able to pull things back together and perform at a high level once again.

The amount of uneducated football talk in this thread is pretty darn hilarious. Matt Ryan fan or not some of the crap I've read is too funny. To you trolls. It's hilarious how you guys try to make this out to be about yourselves. "We've been vindicated". LOL!! What?! This entire team sucks this year. From TD to the water boy. If you're all going to blame anyone it should be EVERYONE! You people should put away your brooms and pitchforks and take a break from here for about a week. I promise it will do you some good.

Swift and #1 pick are two of the biggest idiots on this board. It's like reading the Sunday comics from them. Both are blatantly racist as **** also. Anyone who disagrees including them are delusional.

How most of you can call yourselves fans is stupid. I've been a LONG time lurker and I've seen some of you only pop up circa 3 years ago or so and it figures when the Falcons have a shitastic year. You're all ready to hang yourselves. The only thing worse than this team is this stupid thread.

I think it all comes to our lack of physicality on both lines. There is not much our players can do when you consistently are not able to win at the LOS. IMO its not a case of "man up and win your matchup". I think as a unit we are incapable of winning those matchups against physical teams.

We masked that with the skillset of Julio, Roddy, and Tony.

We have two huge problems on offense. 1) O line can not block in the run or the pass very well. Which typically gives no room to run and no room for deep passes. and 2) We have no deep threat ever since Julio went down.

So teams are already not respecting our run game because of the O line. And they are not threatened by a deep threat because we have none. It is like a no win situation when you add that with the fact that our D is giving up all these points. Impossible to come back from.

The amount of uneducated football talk in this thread is pretty darn hilarious. Matt Ryan fan or not some of the crap I've read is too funny. To you trolls. It's hilarious how you guys try to make this out to be about yourselves. "We've been vindicated". LOL!! What?! This entire team sucks this year. From TD to the water boy. If you're all going to blame anyone it should be EVERYONE! You people should put away your brooms and pitchforks and take a break from here for about a week. I promise it will do you some good.

Swift and #1 pick are two of the biggest idiots on this board. It's like reading the Sunday comics from them. Both are blatantly racist as **** also. Anyone who disagrees including them are delusional.

How most of you can call yourselves fans is stupid. I've been a LONG time lurker and I've seen some of you only pop up circa 3 years ago or so and it figures when the Falcons have a shitastic year. You're all ready to hang yourselves. The only thing worse than this team is this stupid thread.

Preach on. MODS WHY HAVE YOU NOT PERMA BANNED THESE JERKS???

I somewhat agree about Ryan. He's the kind of Quarterback where a LOT has to be right in order for him to be successful. There's no shame in that. However, he's paid like a QB where NOTHING has to be going right in order for him to be successful.

If we put salary aside Ryan is a decent to good QB. (I always said he's BASICALLY Tony Romo) However, in the real world you CAN'T put salary aside because it could be used to pay multiple people who could help you.

Anyway, people may say the OP is jumping the gun. However, you're guilty of the same sin if you can't see at least SOME validity in the statements made.

You go sit behind this offensive line and take multiple hit and see how timid and fragile you will become. Matter of fact ask DD how his knee is feeling in the progress. Your quarterback takes hits after the ball is release because your oline is giving up on the play. Blame Matt all you want but he's not the major problem. Is he exempt feom blame?..no he's not but **** he's not the problem.

You go sit behind this offensive line and take multiple hit and see how timid and fragile you will become. Matter of fact ask DD how his knee is feeling in the progress. Your quarterback takes hits after the ball is release because your oline is giving up on the play. Blame Matt all you want but he's not the major problem. Is he exempt feom blame?..no he's not but **** he's not the problem.

Seems he would be better suited for flag football if what you're saying is true.