Did Anyone Else Notice

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please be quite. You name me ONE.. JUST ONE Falcon QB that had the weapons Matt Ryan has had here? I'LL BE WAITING.

He is lucky to have had that all star offense of his for so long. You take that away, and you get a below average QB. This is the real Matt Ryan. A below average QB who doesn't scare anyone.

Name one falcon qb that has had the kind of time or clean pocket that they want Ryan to have.

Facts are

Ryan has 1 playoff win

10 turnovers in 5 playoff game

Never finished top 3 in any passing stat TD, yards or Passer Rating

Never was an all pro

never got an MVP vote

You sure do spend a lot of time putting down a guy who will be on the Falcons for years to come and could possibly retire here some day. Do you think you will ever get tired of complaining about something you will never have the power to change?

Please be quite. You name me ONE.. JUST ONE Falcon QB that had the weapons Matt Ryan has had here? I'LL BE WAITING.

He is lucky to have had that all star offense of his for so long. You take that away, and you get a below average QB. This is the real Matt Ryan. A below average QB who doesn't scare anyone.

Well Bartkowski had Andrews, Cain, Miller,Jenkins and Jackson. Chandler had Jamal, Mathis,and Martin.Hebert and George had Metcalf, Emanuel Mathis Rison Sanders and Heyward rolleyes.gif

Pudge, be honest, Teddy Bridgewater would be amazing with Julio and Roddy?

Watch this game, it was Teddy's worst game of the season. muddy pocket, several overthrows but watch how he adjusted to pressure and how he change his style of play. This is the hardest thing for a college QB to do. All QB's look great when their pocket is clean but watch this:

I've seen and heard a lot about TB and I'm a fan but Ryan is our QB and will be for quite a while, anything outside of that is just wishful thinking. Who wouldn't want to go into each draft and pick up who they felt was best?

I understand people's frustrations and need to vent but I don't and won't understand where sudden 'drastic' change of opinion in Ryan comes from from the OP because this season especially is far from black and white.

Another thing, when people say we're "stuck" with Ryan that shows highlights the impatience of some and how spoiled they've so quickly become. Not aiming this at you btw

Edited by Pudge™

Well Bartkowski had Andrews, Cain, Miller,Jenkins and Jackson. Chandler had Jamal, Mathis,and Martin.Hebert and George had Metcalf, Emanuel Mathis Rison Sanders and Heyward rolleyes.gif

None of those are equal to what Ryan has had the past few years. Gonzalez is easily the best TE we've ever had, Julio and Roddy the best receivers, Turner was a monster until he kept eating himself out of a job.

Homers might be more annoying than the trolls

I created a term for that. I call it a Homer-troll.

A homer is someone who is forever hopeful of their team no matter what.

A homer-troll is someone who hates any criticism of their team, and will accuse others of trolling even if the critique is civil and rational. Homer-trolls tend to arbitrarily call threads stupid without any specifics and tend to accuse others of conspiracies, being fake fans, fair weather fans, and just about anything to steer away from the facts and essentially attack the poster rather than the argument. They are basically self righteous pricks who think that unquestioning faith in a team is what a real fan is and any opinion that deviates from their own must be met with insults.