Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

11/17 - Week 11 - Falcons @ Buccaneers

103 posts in this topic

Watching Matt Ryan the last 4 games and watching Alex Smith tonight, they look way too similar. $100M for a QB that's on the same level as Alex Smith.

After all these years of poor OL play and him making up for it 95% of the time, we now have the 2013 debacle of an OL that wins the super prize for suckage, along with the other skils positions being decimated... Anyone that truly believes that Ryan would not reach this point of struggling after getting pounded on throughout the first part of this season and years past, with this roster as is now... needs to rethink it.

After all these years of poor OL play and him making up for it 95% of the time, we now have the 2013 debacle of an OL that wins the super prize for suckage, along with the other skils positions being decimated... Anyone that truly believes that Ryan would not reach this point of struggling after getting pounded on throughout the first part of this season and years past, with this roster as is now... needs to rethink it.

No I didn't think Ryan would reach this level of suckage. I thought he was too good for this. But I was wrong.

Watching Matt Ryan the last 4 games and watching Alex Smith tonight, they look way too similar. $100M for a QB that's on the same level as Alex Smith.

It's not like there weren't at least 100 BUC, Saints & Panther fans telling you all the same thing...B4 you signed him! Good luck with that.wink.png