I Like To....ummmm. Maybe. Well Not Sure. Well I Will Nicely Do It. Well Maybe. Ok I Think This Is Me Doing It Nice. Ummmm Challenge The Board

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

oEnFGDh.gif

I know it's red and I don't want to put it on the field, and I PRAY no one gets upset. but I just think maybe the ref got it wrong.

oh gez I hope the refs don't get upset I put this down. hopefully they'll take this is a nice way. Heck I'll buy them come McDonald coffee.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

I'm tired of excuses. it's bring the team together or go home.

sure I was a top ten pick, but I much rather have coaches putting fire into our players. and I have not seen a coach with fire on this team for a while. Sure people hated BVG but the guy did get pissed. oh-my.gif

screaming.gif

I want nothing to do with mustache pedifile, but it would be nice for once to see some scream out **** when the players jack up.

Guest fibonacci

Nolan came down from the field and the D got better. Why does Smitty ALLOW Koetter to sit up there while the offense falls apart???

honestly I do not care. they need to pull their crap together and do something for once.

oEnFGDh.gif

I know it's red and I don't want to put it on the field, and I PRAY no one gets upset. but I just think maybe the ref got it wrong.

oh gez I hope the refs don't get upset I put this down. hopefully they'll take this is a nice way. Heck I'll buy them come McDonald coffee.

This coach and GM need to stop trying to look clever and focus on why we're 2-7.

Guest fibonacci

I say next time Smith throws the red flag at the refs face mashburn ehh ?

in the section where I sit we booed the heck out of him last week. AB probably thought we were booing the ref for the call, but it was the zero fire from smith.

and it pisses me off that I have zero reason to going to the game. I sit there saying, "man I could be home putting up christmas lights, cutting the grass, etc.". it's pathetic. but yet I still go and wait until the last second.

and while I am gripping. things they need to QUIT

- LETS GO............ FALCONS. (freaking quit that crap. it's gay)

- Hey lets start a chant while our offense is on the field. (seriously quit that. that's being an idiot.)

- lets have try to get everyone outside of the dome to win przes, compete in stuff, etc etc. and then wonder why no one can get to their seat on time. (really really quit that)

- lets put up signs saying there is a waiting list for being a season ticket holder........ REALLY quit it already

- playing music when matt ryan is trying to call a play. really really quit that crap.

- putting up a video to rise up and scream and yelll when our Offense is on the field....... really do I dare say, "quit that crap already".

- not giving out anything at the door because the military people are there. (ummmm I support our military, but if you are not giving them anything, then why the heck is Arthur not giving anything to the fans?????? money hungry cheap skate) <<<-------- really upsets me. I mean I could see if they gave a thousand dollar to home depot to the military that attended, but they gave them crap and gave the fans crap.

- I'm sure I'll more stuff later to quit that on.

in the section where I sit we booed the heck out of him last week. AB probably thought we were booing the ref for the call, but it was the zero fire from smith.

and it pisses me off that I have zero reason to going to the game. I sit there saying, "man I could be home putting up christmas lights, cutting the grass, etc.". it's pathetic. but yet I still go and wait until the last second.

and while I am gripping. things they need to QUIT

- LETS GO............ FALCONS. (freaking quit that crap. it's gay)

- Hey lets start a chant while our offense is on the field. (seriously quit that. that's being an idiot.)

- lets have try to get everyone outside of the dome to win przes, compete in stuff, etc etc. and then wonder why no one can get to their seat on time. (really really quit that)

- lets put up signs saying there is a waiting list for being a season ticket holder........ REALLY quit it already

- playing music when matt ryan is trying to call a play. really really quit that crap.

- putting up a video to rise up and scream and yelll when our Offense is on the field....... really do I dare say, "quit that crap already".

- not giving out anything at the door because the military people are there. (ummmm I support our military, but if you are not giving them anything, then why the heck is Arthur not giving anything to the fans?????? money hungry cheap skate) <<<-------- really upsets me. I mean I could see if they gave a thousand dollar to home depot to the military that attended, but they gave them crap and gave the fans crap.

- I'm sure I'll more stuff later to quit that on.

Get rid of the fake noise meter.

How you throw a challenge flag doesn't make any difference what so ever as to the outcome of the challenge. I just thought you guys should understand that...

You're right. He could have just as easily let it fall out of his pocket and then pick it back up and slap the ref on the ***. It all has the same outcome right? However, what we are talking about is how "gentlemanly" he gently laid it on the ground while grinning at the officials like they had just done something right. What we are talking about is how that type of personality has rubbed off on the team. Ryan takes a cheap shot and our players do or say nothing.

I thought you understood what we were talking about...

Guest fibonacci

How you throw a challenge flag doesn't make any difference what so ever as to the outcome of the challenge. I just thought you guys should understand that...

How you Fart makes no difference. but if you want to just blow out hott air and then say hehehe in a gay bar. and then wonder why people think you are gay for not doing a manly fart.... well I just thought you should understand that. :P

Guest fibonacci

even when you do not have a flag to throw..... throw something dag nab it.

jagsrage.gif

our great another one of our old coaches.

anyone else starting to wonder if the only reason we got rid of Mularkey and BVG is because they got upset? and NOT because of their play calling?????

I understand that we are 2-7 and therefore Smitty can't do anything right, that's what I understand. I guess if he had walked up to the ref and slapped him in the face with the flag, y'all would feel better? This team is soft but y'all are grabbing at straws.

Maybe that would have lit a fire under the teams ***. Obvioulsy what Smith has been doing has not worked.