This Team Built To Sell Tickets Not Win

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your point bro, but that would have required the use of a crystal ball or Ms. Cleo to have seen this disaster coming!

I saw it coming . This is what happens when you have an idiot GM who felt the need to trade 5 draft picks for Julio instead of building a respectable defense and offensive line . This mess was coming from a miles away . I saw the lack of depth and if we got hit with the injury but this was coming . Plus some of our top talent has been prone to being injured

this mess was easy to spot if people weren't homers

Winning sells even more tickets though so I don't fully believe that. I believe this organization wants a championship.

Not true . Not with fickle Atlanta fan base

Atlanta fans want super stars . They cheer Kobe , Chris Paul , Lebron

You couldn't find a seat when Vick was QB

Winning is a tradition . We have been regular season winners for years with Braves and they still had low attendance figures and past 5-6 years with Ryan we been winning but never approached attendance figures with Vick

sometime i wonder if the falcons admin are talking out the side of their mouths... I refuse to believe they dont know whats going on..... I think they gambled to try to go to the super bowl the last 2 years and we lost.... Time to annie up and rebuild to push for another opportunity..... The Jones trade was the push for superbowl or bust and we failed ..... dry.png

I saw it coming . This is what happens when you have an idiot GM who felt the need to trade 5 draft picks for Julio instead of building a respectable defense and offensive line . This mess was coming from a miles away . I saw the lack of depth and if we got hit with the injury but this was coming . Plus some of our top talent has been prone to being injured

this mess was easy to spot if people weren't homers

Excuse me, but while I wasn't totally onboard with the Julio pickup, and I think TD is a horrible GM, but it appears to me that U go out of ur way to always be the the MMQB' so to speak, and it's getting tiresome. G E T A L I F E.

sometime i wonder if the falcons admin are talking out the side of their mouths... I refuse to believe they dont know whats going on..... I think they gambled to try to go to the super bowl the last 2 years and we lost.... Time to annie up and rebuild to push for another opportunity..... The Jones trade was the push for superbowl or bust and we failed ..... dry.png

Can't really disagree with you on that.

Oh, I'll stilL support the team. I just won't spend $3,000 a year to do it.

tumblr_lq5mxuFBzR1qm6s2g.gif

I'm all about supporting the team but what we're seeing now is more than a disappointing season and despite the cries of how injuries have effected us they're not really much worse than a lot of other teams in the league that are performing much better. This is a disaster and I think most franchises that saw this type of season in what was NOT a rebuilding year would see season ticket holders dwindle.

tumblr_lq5mxuFBzR1qm6s2g.gif

I'm all about supporting the team but what we're seeing now is more than a disappointing season and despite the cries of how injuries have effected us they're not really much worse than a lot of other teams in the league that are performing much better. This is a disaster and I think most franchises that saw this type of season in what was NOT a rebuilding year would see season ticket holders dwindle.

+1