Unfortunately Arthur needs to do nothing at this point. Like the proper business man that he is, his decisions and vision will be made known at seasons end. Anything that he would do now, would be counter productive to next years plan. If her were to engage now, it would only cost him unnecessary expenses and time to formulate his path forward.

Arthur has shown he is a leader who does the right thing when the time is right and he has NOT lost sight of the true stockholders of this team, The Fans!

With that said, I'm content to wait and see the full path forward at seasons end, and will make my decisions about tickets for next year at the appropriate time, when the denoumet has began!

Let's have fun with what is left this year and look for any silver lining that we have and keep an open mind towards seasons end, and the upcoming changes...if any ! After all, adjustments and changes to improve for next year is part of a fans process!!!

He's probably keeping himself drunk and out of site till the season ends. Then he'll sober up and begin his head coach search. It will be behind the scenes and no one will know anything till he calls a press conferrence to announce the "Falcons New Direction" to assure the new stadium will be a sell out. wink.png

Arthur Blank doesn't need to say anything right now. He is not Jerry Jones.

It would be nice to hear that he is not sitting idly by watching this collapse and doing nothing. Smitty and TD don't really provide me any reassurance that they will get us back on track any time soon.

Just imagine if he'd not included the Hawks, Thrashers, and Braves in the Time Warner transaction, and made TBS into a network like WGN instead of a syndicated show wasteland. I blame Ted for alot of what ails Atlanta sports-wise.

Yep, ATL was always just a secondary concern. The primary concern was that enormous ego of his.