Cam Newton Lowered Chance Of Win Yesterday

BigTime

the entire offense lowered the chance of winning. Cam had some poor throws, the WRs were dropping balls that either hit them in the hand or between the numbers on their chest.

Then again, it's what I expected. 9ers were on a 5 game winning streak playing at home....their defense was playing almost to the level of the Panthers defense in an effort to keep pace with the Seahawks and turn their streak into a 6 game winning streak.

Luckily, Cam is still clutch when it comes to third down passing, this season.

There were two plays IMO that turned the game in the Panthers favor. The 3rd down where Bowman couldn't catch the int and it fell in the Panthers wr hands. Which I believe led to Williams rushing td. Then at the end of the game where there was a fumble and they were able to recover. In a close fought game like that, all you need sometimes is a little luck. Good win.

This wouldn't be you trying to cover your *** after you ranted and raved for weeks that Cam and Panthers hadn't played anyone and were going to be exposed and lose once they played SF and NE, would it be? I'm just asking.

Edited by NYG4

This wouldn't be you trying to cover your *** after you ranted and raved for weeks that Cam and Panthers hadn't played anyone and were going to be exposed and lose once they played SF and NE, would it be? I'm just asking.

I think hes being consistent. He hating on the panthers, just from a different direction. lol

And we won....

I mean, I guess this is supposed to be a bash Cam/panthers thread, but if you really think about it..

If you guys can beat a team like the 9ers AT San Fran with Cam playing badly... Imagine what damage you can inflict on a team with Cam playing well. It's obvious you guys can stand toe to toe with anyone in the league. Carolina has really built a TEAM there, which is funny considering you guys probably had one of the worst FOs in the league not to long ago. It's soooo funny how things change and so quickly.

When you guys get a legit #1 WR (sorry smitty).... Oh my god.

Edited by NYG4

I mean, I guess this is supposed to be a bash Cam/panthers thread, but if you really think about it..

If you guys can beat a team like the 9ers AT San Fran with Cam playing badly... Imagine what damage you can inflict on a team with Cam playing well. It's obvious you guys can stand toe to toe with anyone in the league. Carolina has really built a TEAM there, which is funny considering you guys probably had one of the worst FOs in the league not to long ago. It's soooo funny how things change and so quickly.

When you guys get a legit #1 WR (sorry smitty).... Oh my god.

Cam didnt play good but we cant take away how good the 49ers are on defense either.

Ill disagree with you on the point about the TEAM being built. I dont think its "BUILT" just yet.

I believe the offense isnt very good. Itll be the key factor if they dont make it far this season.

The line and Wrs arent very good.

Cam is an odd guy to look at if your looking at stats. They arent great but theyre not that bad either.

62% comp isnt bad. They dont throw it a lot but he gets over 7 yards a comp. which is good.

13-8 td to INT isnt good, but add the 4 rushing tds and it looks better.

Im not bashing him so dont go off on your annual Cam rant. lol

Im not bashing Carolina either. I think they are very good and they play their game and win doing it.

Did anyone ever start a thread that "Drew Brees lowered chance of win yesterday" when his azz threw a pick 6 at the end of the game against the Bucs? Hm, nobody?

I mean I guess we'll let it pass since the Bucs are such a powerhouse this year and the Saints barely escaped with a win.

Did anyone ever start a thread that "Drew Brees lowered chance of win yesterday" when his azz threw a pick 6 at the end of the game against the Bucs? Hm, nobody?

I mean I guess we'll let it pass since the Bucs are such a powerhouse this year and the Saints barely escaped with a win.

Drew Brees has lost a couple games for the saints. It is what it is.

He has also won a tremendous amount

Drew Brees has lost a couple games for the saints. It is what it is.

He has also won a tremendous amount

Yeah I know, I'm just calling this loser out and asking where his thread was at when that happened against the Bucs. He acts like we should apologize because we won despite Cam having a rough game and our team is built around defense and running the ball. The Panthers have always been about defense and running the ball. Cam was off but he still made the 3rd down conversions when they counted despite being robbed of two offensive possessions and receivers dropping passes all day.

Dude is just annoying as f*ck.

Edited by Ginn & Juice

Yeah I know, I'm just calling this loser out and asking where his thread was at when that happened against the Bucs. He acts like we should apologize because we won despite Cam having a rough game and our team is built around defense and running the ball. The Panthers have always been about defense and running the ball. Cam was off but he still made the 3rd down conversions when they counted despite being robbed of two offensive possessions and receivers dropping passes all day.

Dude is just annoying as f*ck.

I agree

Cam didnt play good but we cant take away how good the 49ers are on defense either.

Ill disagree with you on the point about the TEAM being built. I dont think its "BUILT" just yet.

I believe the offense isnt very good. Itll be the key factor if they dont make it far this season.

The line and Wrs arent very good.

Cam is an odd guy to look at if your looking at stats. They arent great but theyre not that bad either.

62% comp isnt bad. They dont throw it a lot but he gets over 7 yards a comp. which is good.

13-8 td to INT isnt good, but add the 4 rushing tds and it looks better.

Im not bashing him so dont go off on your annual Cam rant. lol

Im not bashing Carolina either. I think they are very good and they play their game and win doing it.

i don't understand what your point is.

Name a team in the league with no weaknesses?

Doesn't the fact that I clearly stated "wait until you get a true number 1 receiver", suggest that I am clearly acknowledging that they need offensive help? This is that kinda sh*t that gets on my nerves, what is your point, sugar?

I don't remember stating that the Panthers are perfect. But they don't have to rely on Cam to be perfect like they used to. Up until late last season they had never won a game where Cam had thrown even one interception. Never. He threw 2 against ATL and one against San Fran and they still came out with the W. They have a TEAM that can win games as a TEAM, and not on the back of one player.

i don't understand what your point is.

Name a team in the league with no weaknesses?

Doesn't the fact that I clearly stated "wait until you get a true number 1 receiver", suggest that I am clearly acknowledging that they need offensive help? This is that kinda sh*t that gets on my nerves, what is your point, sugar?

I don't remember stating that the Panthers are perfect. But they don't have to rely on Cam to be perfect like they used to. Up until late last season they had never won a game where Cam had thrown even one interception. Never. He threw 2 against ATL and one against San Fran and they still came out with the W. They have a TEAM that can win games as a TEAM, and not on the back of one player.

Maybe I miscomunicated it.

I was only saying the TEAM isnt BUILT yet.

You said as much I guess so I may have misunderstood your TEAM BUILT comment.

Im not your sugar and get off the mighty horse, Doll!

Your nerves get rattled quite easily. They make a pill for that

I said the Panthers are a good team. I even said Cam is playing decent football even though the stats may show other wise

Maybe I miscomunicated it.

I was only saying the TEAM isnt BUILT yet.

You said as much I guess so I may have misunderstood your TEAM BUILT comment.

Im not your sugar and get off the mighty horse, Doll!

Your nerves get rattled quite easily. They make a pill for that

I said the Panthers are a good team. I even said Cam is playing decent football even though the stats may show other wise

My nerves are fine.

But I could type the Sky is blue, and someone will write a paragraph in response to my post to disagree with me and say it's more of a cerulean color.

Don't some of you ever get tired of disagreeing with me, just for the sole purpose of disagreeing with me? Not saying you do it are were doing it, but it gets annoying.

My nerves are fine.

But I could type the Sky is blue, and someone will write a paragraph in response to my post to disagree with me and say it's more of a cerulean color.

Don't some of you ever get tired of disagreeing with me, just for the sole purpose of disagreeing with me? Not saying you do it are were doing it, but it gets annoying.

So what you're really saying is the cowgirls suck? The GMen and superSCam are the greatest thing since sliced bread...WFW is just sayin'wink.png

raquel-welch-11.jpg

My nerves are fine.

i would never do it just to do it.lol

I did kind of go off topic midway in that post though lol

So technically i never really disagreed with anything! lol

and IF YOU come at me, ill..........

guy-knocks-out-girl-o.gif

jk of course.

So dont fly off the handle and RAVE, dont go all sanctimonious on me.

So what you're really saying is the cowgirls suck? The GMen and superSCam are the greatest thing since sliced bread...WFW is just sayin'wink.png

Not at this very moment I wasn't saying that, but I mean.. like Jello.. there is always room for the truth. laugh.pnglaugh.png

Edited by NYG4

i would never do it just to do it.lol

I did kind of go off topic midway in that post though lol

So technically i never really disagreed with anything! lol

and IF YOU come at me, ill..........

guy-knocks-out-girl-o.gif

jk of course.

So dont fly off the handle and RAVE, dont go all sanctimonious on me.

catfight girls...superswamper vs. NYG4...WFW will take NYG4 in this one!

raquel-welch-11.jpg