Can We Expect An Apology From Blank?

You didn't buy a car that turned to crap. This is a team. Injuries happen. Humans are involved. To get emotionally attached to a sports team runs the risk of being letdown.

You right we are not buying a car , a car is way more important than any sports game to me so I dont think you can equate the two .... People have been supporting this team for years and spending money, time , and emotions reallly caring for a team who really hasn't produced anything .... Its heartbreaking to people when other teams continue to win and your continues to produce nothing ... so yes as the Owner ... then man who has all the say in everything Yes he owes us an apology .... Then this stadium situation is leaving a really sour taste in peoples mouth ....

Would it REALLY make some of you feel better for Arthur Blank to publicly state; "Sorry about that!" ? Would it make you buy more gear or renew season tix? Or give the staff and team a pass for 2013?

You know in your hearts he's as disappointed as anyone and more than most. He doesn't need to go public with it for my personal satisfaction. He has more important things to do than to try and placate a disgruntled fan base because what can he really say that you don't already think you know? You wanna hear him say; "Heads are gonna roll at seasons' end!"? Ain't gonna happen, folks. Ain't gonna happen.

Would it REALLY make some of you feel better for Arthur Blank to publicly state; "Sorry about that!" ? Would it make you buy more gear or renew season tix? Or give the staff and team a pass for 2013?

You know in your hearts he's as disappointed as anyone and more than most. He doesn't need to go public with it for my personal satisfaction. He has more important things to do than to try and placate a disgruntled fan base because what can he really say that you don't already think you know? You wanna hear him say; "Heads are gonna roll at seasons' end!"? Ain't gonna happen, folks. Ain't gonna happen.

I beg to differ. Wouldn't make any difference to me, other than acknowledging that we have a serious problem that we need to address.

You right we are not buying a car , a car is way more important than any sports game to me so I dont think you can equate the two .... People have been supporting this team for years and spending money, time , and emotions reallly caring for a team who really hasn't produced anything .... Its heartbreaking to people when other teams continue to win and your continues to produce nothing ... so yes as the Owner ... then man who has all the say in everything Yes he owes us an apology .... Then this stadium situation is leaving a really sour taste in peoples mouth ....

Wow, if this is what the sports world has turned to then we are all in trouble.

Sports are entertainment. To suggest that an owner owes you anything reeks of pompous arrogance or plain stupidity. If you don't like it find another team to root for. If you feel a reason to root for a team that has issues, then stop complaining and realize these things happen. Football has zero consequence in the real world, except maybe for the players who get the snot beat out of them week in and week out and the owner who invests a lot of money.

I guess the next time I am in Vegas and drop a thousand bucks at black jack or craps the dealer or pit boss or hotel owner owes me an appology!!! What do some of you think football is. Do you realize that you have zero impact on how the team plays, or what the front office does, or how the coaches coach. If you want to affect the team then stop paying for tickets, merchandise, Jerseys, etc... It's entertainment. ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!

He's a business man. One who is building a new $1.2BIL stadium. If he wants to keep the status quo or gain new STH, he'll say something eventually. It probably won't be during the season, but he will say something. I don't think he'll be like Nero, standing up there playing the harp while the empire burns.

He doesn't owe anyone jack. If you aren't satisfied with a sandwich from McDonald's, you don't order it again. You wouldn't expect the CEO to issue an apology.

Blank offers a product. If you are not satisfied with the product, or you don't like the direction the product is headed in, you are more than welcome to choose another that is better suited for you. He doesn't owe any of us a d@mn thing...

I swear to god, we have the dumbest fans on the planet.

He's a business man. One who is building a new $1.2BIL stadium. If he wants to keep the status quo or gain new STH, he'll say something eventually. It probably won't be during the season, but he will say something. I don't think he'll be like Nero, standing up there playing the harp while the empire burns.

Ok, the vision of that made me lol. If I had more time, it would make a good cartoon! laugh.png

He doesn't owe anyone jack. If you aren't satisfied with a sandwich from McDonald's, you don't order it again. You wouldn't expect the CEO to issue an apology.

Blank offers a product. If you are not satisfied with the product, or you don't like the direction the product is headed in, you are more than welcome to choose another that is better suited for you. He doesn't owe any of us a d@mn thing...

I swear to god, we have the dumbest fans on the planet.

From Arizona and probably hasn't spent a single dime to see the Falcons play.