Gruden To The Falcons?

Yea, they planned on going into the season knowing Johnson and Baker both were going to go down, Konz was going to take a step back moving back to his natural position right? Again, yall are using hindsight and trying to act like you just knew all of this stuff was going to happen.

Baker and Mike Johnson has been hurt every year they have been in the NFL except last year. TD is stupid if he didn't think it was a possibility that those two could get hurt AGAIN
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't use hindsight. I said the day he was resign it was a bad move. I said Baker is replaceable. And our third round pick is our option now. Cause guess who is hurt again?

Conveniently dodged answering a single question. What do you do if you let Baker walk and you don't sign Long? The smart thing to do is trust your OL coach developed your second year LT who you took in the 3rd round a season ago. Of course you're going to say "Holmes sucks". But who knew Holmes was going to struggle this bad in the offseason? Nobody.

Yea, they planned on going into the season knowing Johnson and Baker both were going to go down, Konz was going to take a step back moving back to his natural position right? Again, yall are using hindsight and trying to act like you just knew all of this stuff was going to happen.

Relying on Mike Johnson to be able to start after he suffered 2 major injuries in previous years was anything but smart and Garrett Reynolds is complete trash. I said that back during the summer.

Conveniently dodged answering a single question. What do you do if you let Baker walk and you don't sign Long? The smart thing to do is trust your OL coach developed your second year LT who you took in the 3rd round a season ago. Of course you're going to say "Holmes sucks". But who knew Holmes was going to struggle this bad in the offseason? Nobody.

you go with Holmes at LT like I said the day Baker was resigned. Holmes biggest issue is his lack of conditioning. Which is his fault

you go with Holmes at LT like I said the day Baker was resigned. Holmes biggest issue is his lack of conditioning. Which is his fault

And then the arguments that pop up when Baker is let go and Holmes starts and is getting Ryan smacked turn into "TD should have known starting Holmes was going to be a mistake!"

Gruden won a Super Bowl. We all want a Super Bowl. End of story.

Although I want the "other" Gruden.

Gruden won with a team Tony Dungy built. He was kinda like a caretaker for them like Barry Switzer was for the Cowboys after Johnson left. He didn't do crap after that. BTW, Mike Smith has a Super Bowl ring too.

Gruden won with a team Tony Dungy built. He was kinda like a caretaker for them like Barry Switzer was for the Cowboys after Johnson left. He didn't do crap after that. BTW, Mike Smith has a Super Bowl ring too.

Gruden built the Raiders team that he beat in the Super Bowl with the Bucs. He knew everything there was to know about that team which is why they got dismantled. Does that not matter?