Gruden To The Falcons?

On what delusional planet do you think that Gruden can do what he did in TB again? He did it ONCE in ELEVEN years. Guaranteed super bowl? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. What happens when half the team is on IR again like they are this year?

1/11 is better odds than 0/6.

Gruden has as many super bowls as smith has playoff wins...

And what if were injured again? It isnt like we can get any worse from it....

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Name a single Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, ect drafted by TB during that time. It wasn't that a few picks sucked, every pick sucked.

I know pro bowls aren't a good measure to go by, but from 03-08 they drafted exactly ONE pro bowler. Davin Joseph. ONE in SIX years.

Again, neither of us know who was pulling the draft strings there, McKay, Gruden, or Allen

Hahaha im glad that one and done in the playoffs is a good place for you.

Where does my post say that? This sad excuse for an argument that you clowns respond with is freakin pathetic. I'm terribly sorry that I'm smart enough to realize that hiring a coach that has won a super bowl in their 20+ year coaching career doesn't automatically mean super bowl win.

Do you want to hire Mike Holmgren (wrong Mike lol) or not? How close has Mike Shannahan gotten after Elway? How's Tomlin doing now that Cowhers defense has gotten old/retired?

Edited by JulioisCoolio

On what delusional planet do you think that Gruden can do what he did in TB again? He did it ONCE in ELEVEN years. Guaranteed super bowl? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. What happens when half the team is on IR again like they are this year?

He's only had two coaching jobs. Regardless, he's won 4 more playoff games than Smith, with as you are saying, a terrible drafted roster in TB. The Falcons have the most talented offense in the league, and their defense is middle of the road (will be top 10 next year with Trufant and Alford having experience) - give us ANY coach with BALLS who can actually COACH for once and we win the superbowl, doesnt matter if its Gruden or whoever. Anyone but this idiot Mike Smith.

I supported Smith before thinking it was Mularkey and the other idiot's fault.. but when you give him Koeter and Nolan and still have the same crappy results?? Clearly Smith is the reason why we look pathetic in all stages of the game in coaching.

Where does my post say that? This sad excuse for an argument that you clowns respond with is freakin pathetic. I'm terribly sorry that I'm smart enough to realize that hiring a coach that has won a super bowl in their 20+ year coaching career doesn't automatically mean super bowl win.

Do you want to hire Mike Holmgren (wrong Mike lol) or not? How close has Mike Shannahan gotten after Elway? How's Tomlin doing now that Cowhers defense has gotten old/retired?

Yes, I would take Holmgren or Shannahan or Tomlin or Cowher.. Any of them know what it takes to WIN a superbowl.

Like WOR said, you are satisfied being 11-5 and out of the playoffs every year, well real fans want a SUPERBOWL win and if that one superbowl win means we are at the bottom of the league for the next 5 years after that, im 100% fine with that because we'd of won the superbowl.. I don't want to win 11 games a year eveyr year and never win the superbowl like the buffalo bills.

Yes, I would take Holmgren or Shannahan or Tomlin or Cowher.. Any of them know what it takes to WIN a superbowl.

Like WOR said, you are satisfied being 11-5 and out of the playoffs every year, well real fans want a SUPERBOWL win and if that one superbowl win means we are at the bottom of the league for the next 5 years after that, im 100% fine with that because we'd of won the superbowl.. I don't want to win 11 games a year eveyr year and never win the superbowl like the buffalo bills.

You seem to think that because they won a super bowl ONCE that they can do it again. If that was the case, why haven't they done it again already? You won't have an answer for this so don't even bother.

I saw Smith being the " fall guy for this mess"

It's real easy . You reach a mountain top Which was last year . You have an down year injuries poor FA decision bad coaching Smith is going to be fall guy for the mess . He is fired new coach is brought in nothing changes . In 2 to 3 years down the road and no Super Bowl to our liking Ryan 10 years into his career with little to no playoff success

You start over

wash

repeat

You didn't even address wtf you were talking about in your post.

Where is Blank 'panicking'