Gruden To The Falcons?

J-Wall

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really starting to put the onus on TD. He has done an incredible job for the 5 years entering this offseason. I questioned the decision to sign SJax as an upgrade over Turner but I had faith given his track record. I also questioned whether cutting Abe in favor of Osi was anything more than a lateral move. Both of these moves plus the decision to re-sign Baker look like blunders. TD will have the opportunity to rectify the situation though by cutting Jackson, Samuel, and trading Roddy in the offseason. I think he will have to swallow his pride and he will be admitting that this team got too old too quickly. By investing the freed up cap space in the trenches and continuing to focus there in the draft we can compete for a playoff spot again next year. Ryan nor Smith are the problem. I think we will see some more heads roll in terms of the coaching staff, one possibly two coordinators not to mention the OL coach. This will be an interesting off-season.

Gruden isn't the answer. David Shaw's stock has never been higher. Bring in a power runner with low mileage like a Toby Gerhart, draft heavy on the O-line, and one or two big defensive free agents and that could be a blueprint to success.

Lol @ Toby Gerhart

Edited by King Syrup Golden 32 Oz

I am really starting to put the onus on TD. He has done an incredible job for the 5 years entering this offseason. I questioned the decision to sign SJax as an upgrade over Turner but I had faith given his track record. I also questioned whether cutting Abe in favor of Osi was anything more than a lateral move. Both of these moves plus the decision to re-sign Baker look like blunders. TD will have the opportunity to rectify the situation though by cutting Jackson, Samuel, and trading Roddy in the offseason. I think he will have to swallow his pride and he will be admitting that this team got too old too quickly. By investing the freed up cap space in the trenches and continuing to focus there in the draft we can compete for a playoff spot again next year. Ryan nor Smith are the problem. I think we will see some more heads roll in terms of the coaching staff, one possibly two coordinators not to mention the OL coach. This will be an interesting off-season.

TD has done an ok job. If was pretty obvious he had to pick Matt Ryan. That's basically the only thing that kept him and Smitty from getting fired.