Gruden To The Falcons?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wonder if Gruden would be able to adapt to this new NFL? Me personally would keep Smith(only if our team shows fight the rest of the year) I don't believe it's the coaches that have the problem. More so lack of talent because of injury. If this season doesn't lit a fire under the FO butts then nothing will. Hindsight is 20/20 but we all saw the problem going into this year and we stayed status quo OLINE

Guest Negatorris

He's wanted because of his 'name' and that's about it.

Yeah and if Blank wanted someone for their name he wouldn't have hired Smith over other big names that were interviewed. I'd hope to bring Zimmer back to the ATL if we looked for a new HC. Or either the Seahawks OC or the Niners DC.

TD and Smitty have built a team that will be a long term winner.

Gruden could possibly get us over the top, but then the team

would be left in ruins again.

This years is just one of those shlt for luck seasons that happen to

all good teams.

Green Bay is probably done for the season with the loss of Rogers,

and while it is just one player, they are now pretty much in the same boat

as we are.

Just suck it up; next year will be a whole lot better.

I'm just wondering guys. Do you really think all of these other coaches are really that good? I will give you Sean Payton, Bill Bellichick, and probably Andy Reid. Let's be real for a minute. You guys drool over Harbaugh, and this guy had a good team handed to him. Pretty much the same goes for Pete Carrol. These teams have had some bad times with their previous head coaches, whom by the way, built those teams. I never thought that 5 good seasons could make our fans feel like we are untouchable.

No way a new HC would want to come in here and try to work with the shoddy pieces that TD assembles year after year. TD stinks. There is a reason thhat this is an odd year team.

When this team faces the NFL elite on the even years, they crumble. I don't care even if everyone was healthy. This is still a below .500 team at best with the teams they would have faced this year.