Falcons Fans Are In Denial About Julio Jones!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. He 'hurt' his knee in that game not the screw. Do you guys even watch teh Falcons?

He had a knee injury BEFORE the game.

Boy you just keep making yourself look worse. So now he toughed it out with a banged up knee AND a broken screw.

That boy sure does hate the falcons.

No he left the game in the 4th quarter with a leg injury. Look it up when we played against the Patriots

People are talking about the Jets and youre talking about the patriots.

He got hurt. But he was out there helping us on that final drive.

He was hurt all week but he toughed it out for his teammates against the jets. Then he broke his screw. Still toughed it out. That right there is someone that loves and fights for his team

Do you know what you are arguing? Cause youre making our case for us.

People are talking about the Jets and youre talking about the patriots.

He got hurt. But he was out there helping us on that final drive.

He was hurt all week but he toughed it out for his teammates against the jets. Then he broke his screw. Still toughed it out. That right there is someone that loves and fights for his team

Do you know what you are arguing? Cause youre making our case for us.

Well I was talking about the Patriots. I mis-stated Jets game at the beginning. Look at my OP, I said edit, Patriots not Jets. Ryan didn't throw an int in the Jets game so obviously I was refering to a different game.

Well I was talking about the Patriots. I mis-stated Jets game at the beginning. Look at my OP, I said edit, Patriots not Jets. Ryan didn't throw an int in the Jets game so obviously I was refering to a different game.

I already talked about the Patriots game with you. You said he was frustrated because he didny get the ball. Do you watch the games? Ryan forced it to him a lot but he was covered too well. THATS why Julio was frustrated. They defended him great.

It had nothing to do with not getting looks.

And now we have the injury crap youre spewing. To me if a player consistently risks his body and plays hurt, that shows love and determinstion.

If all Julio wanted was TDs and yards he would sit out whenever he is hurt and not push himself because that risks further injury.

But he did push himself for team. He gave this team his health. And you want to tell me all he cares about is yards and TDs. Screw off Vick lover.

I already talked about the Patriots game with you. You said he was frustrated because he didny get the ball. Do you watch the games? Ryan forced it to him a lot but he was covered too well. THATS why Julio was frustrated. They defended him great.

It had nothing to do with not getting looks.

And now we have the injury crap youre spewing. To me if a player consistently risks his body and plays hurt, that shows love and determinstion.

If all Julio wanted was TDs and yards he would sit out whenever he is hurt and not push himself because that risks further injury.

But he did push himself for team. He gave this team his health. And you want to tell me all he cares about is yards and TDs. Screw off Vick lover.

No, but when he was open, Ryan couldn't get him the ball. Julio crossed face and Ryan throws the ball behind him. Julio gets 1 on 1 with lots of room on the sideline and Ryan throws it in the middle of the field to get picked off.

No, but when he was open, Ryan couldn't get him the ball. Julio crossed face and Ryan throws the ball behind him. Julio gets 1 on 1 with lots of room on the sideline and Ryan throws it in the middle of the field to get picked off.

So you have one throw? Thats what you base your entire argument on? Every QB has a miss or two a game. Go watch brees. Probably the most accurate passer in the gsme. Lemme know if all of his 45 passes hit a player between the numbers.

Wait a minute, Julio gives your team the best chance to win and you're making a thread as to why he should leave?

Dude the OP isn't even a Falcons fan, and he doesn't have the balls to admit he is simply a butt hurt Vick fan that doesn't follow any team.

We have many posters that aren't fans of the team they are simply Trolls

Between mr. never right, i've been banned 50 times but i'm to stupid to understand no one wants me here (Swift), Muskrat's finest fur (swift's minion), and #1 nose picker.

their stupidity is epic, they have no life and i'm sure they all live in their mother's basement. Movie Step brother comes to mind.

Why are so many Falcons fans in denial about the fact that Julio Jones' contract ends in 2015 and he will NOT be with the Falcons again unless we franchise tag him. Julio Jones will test the free agency and will NOT give us a hometown discount unless either Mike Smith or Matt Ryan is gone.

If you watched him play in the Patriots game, it's obvious he is not having fun playing for the team and can't wait till his contract is up. He knows his talent is being wasted playing 3rd fiddle to White and Gonzalez, and he'd rather have a better QB throw him the ball.

edit: Not Jets game, Patriots game

I take it you have a psychic link with Julio!blink.png CMON MAN!!!!!laugh.png