Falcons Fans Are In Denial About Julio Jones!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will. I have actually been looking for some good Hawks talk. Think they will win more games than the Falcons this year ? unsure.png

Theyre actually pretty good in my opinion. Well for their talent. If they can get the 1st quarter handled, they will be fine. Theyre averaging like 30+ points allowed in the first. No Bueno.

Mr. Right really has no clue who Julio Jones is as a human being. If he did, he would know that Julio is a respectful, humble, loyal and a hard working country man. He would never say Ryan was holding him back because (1) it's not even remotely true and it would make him appear foolish, and (2) he would look in the mirror and ask what he can do better that could help put the Falcons in a better situation to net their first Super Bowl win. What he would not do is deflect criticism and re-direct it at another member of his team.

Edited by Falconsin2012

Why are so many Falcons fans in denial about the fact that Julio Jones' contract ends in 2015 and he will NOT be with the Falcons again unless we franchise tag him. Julio Jones will test the free agency and will NOT give us a hometown discount unless either Mike Smith or Matt Ryan is gone.

If you watched him play in the Patriots game, it's obvious he is not having fun playing for the team and can't wait till his contract is up. He knows his talent is being wasted playing 3rd fiddle to White and Gonzalez, and he'd rather have a better QB throw him the ball.

edit: Not Jets game, Patriots game

With how much the Falcons traded for Julio there is NO WAY, absolutely NO WAY they let him get away.

Way it works here at TATF bro. 75%of the board are trolls that want us to suck including the OP. Bottom line, he will get extended long before we have to consider franchising him, and like Ryan he will be here for years. We will actually be around 25-30 mill under the cap next year after we jettison a lot of dead weight. Reupping Julio will not be any kind of problem for us whatsoever going forward , but little girls like Mr. Wrong love to gossip.

amazing

I can see Julio playing elsewhere, I just hope he doesn't.

It's possible.

I just don't see him leaving, though.

I can see him holding out to stay here (why shouldnt he get paid, we see what happen when he got hurt) or possibly playing else where. But like yall said i hope not.

I think a different coaching staff would propel him to the next level. He would be talked about like CJ on all media channels.

Mr. Right really has no clue who Julio Jones is as a human being. If he did, he would know that Julio is a respectful, humble, loyal and a hard working country man. He would never say Ryan was holding him back because (1) it's not even remotely true and it would make him appear foolish, and (2) he would look in the mirror and ask what he can do better that could help put the Falcons in a better situation to net their first Super Bowl win. What he would not do is deflect criticism and re-direct it at another member of his team.

laugh.png @ the Julio is a respectful, humble, loyal hard working country man. Edited by Sleepy27

Julio's either gonna retire a Falcon or at least spend about 90% of his career in Atlanta. TD will pay him whatever he wants. If you think our front office is really going to let Julio go then you need to take a breather. (I'm not replying to Mr Right, I'm responding to those who are actually dumb enough to mistakenly take anything he says seriously)

No way does TD trade 5 draft picks for a player and then let him go after his rookie contract expires. Especially since he's one of the League's premier wide receivers now. The media doesn't talk about the Falcons, but they talk about Julio. Even if TD wanted to let Julio walk, Blank wouldn't let him. He's easily this team's most marketable player. It's not just TD, but this team's entire front office including its ownership that will guarantee Julio gets paid and stays in Atlanta.

It's not just overly optimistic speculation...no one's in denial. It's just common sense. Julio isn't going anywhere.

127134d1247491680-lotus-dealers-sell-their-stuff-msrp-including-new-evora-dont-feed-troll.jpg

Julio's either gonna retire a Falcon or at least spend about 90% of his career in Atlanta. TD will pay him whatever he wants. If you think our front office is really going to let Julio go then you need to take a breather. (I'm not replying to Mr Right, I'm responding to those who are actually dumb enough to mistakenly take anything he says seriously)

No way does TD trade 5 draft picks for a player and then let him go after his rookie contract expires. Especially since he's one of the League's premier wide receivers now. The media doesn't talk about the Falcons, but they talk about Julio. Even if TD wanted to let Julio walk, Blank wouldn't let him. He's easily this team's most marketable player. It's not just TD, but this team's entire front office including its ownership that will guarantee Julio gets paid and stays in Atlanta.

It's not just overly opportunistic speculation...no one's in denial. It's just common sense. Julio isn't going anywhere.

127134d1247491680-lotus-dealers-sell-their-stuff-msrp-including-new-evora-dont-feed-troll.jpg

/THREAD

Why are so many Falcons fans in denial about the fact that Julio Jones' contract ends in 2015 and he will NOT be with the Falcons again unless we franchise tag him. Julio Jones will test the free agency and will NOT give us a hometown discount unless either Mike Smith or Matt Ryan is gone.

If you watched him play in the Patriots game, it's obvious he is not having fun playing for the team and can't wait till his contract is up. He knows his talent is being wasted playing 3rd fiddle to White and Gonzalez, and he'd rather have a better QB throw him the ball.

edit: Not Jets game, Patriots game

Because he told YOU this specifically, right??

FOH!!!