Only One More Win, Which Game?

Me being from cali, nothing would be better than to ruin the 9ers celebration during the last game at candlestick park so I could rub it in the face of alllll of these 9er fans that seem to have come out of the woodwork over the past year. And I hope jerry rice is at the game too... so we can sneak Charles Dimry on the plane and he can sneak up on rice and serve him a proper Chuck Norris roundhouse kick straight to the medulla oblongata.

Me being from cali, nothing would be better than to ruin the 9ers celebration during the last game at candlestick park so I could rub it in the face of alllll of these 9er fans that seem to have come out of the woodwork over the past year. And I hope jerry rice is at the game too... so we can sneak Charles Dimry on the plane and he can sneak up on rice and serve him a proper Chuck Norris roundhouse kick straight to the medulla oblongata.

I was having a pretty good day, and someone had to bring up Charles Dimry. Aaaarrrggghhhh!

Any game we can win us a good one right now. The way our lines are playing I am thinking we may never win another game this season. You can't Polish a turd. We look sloppy, weak, disinterested, and laughably inept. We turn the ball over like a big kid ***** slapped us and we can't tackle a mailbox. We look like a pop Warner team. Just awful. We lack talent and we lack any depth. We have been exposed as a lollipop team. We are being taken behind the wood shed by the town weakling and given a swift thrashing weekly. This season is a bust. It was an abort from the second half of the first game. We never adjusted. And we look lost, dazed and beaten like a stray mutt. Win a game? I'd like for once to see our team execute a good half of football.