Falcon Front Office Approval Rating

125 members have voted

1. 1. Should TD be allowed to GM another year?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should Mike Smith be allowed to coach another year?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like the questions are biased towards their dismissal, I voted no to both but I would say in order to receive less bias the questions should be.

Do you approve of all or most of Thomas Dimitroff's decisions and moves as of the 2013 season?

Do you approve of Mike Smith's coaching and molding of the team on and off the field as of the 2013 season?

I feel like the questions are biased towards their dismissal, I voted no to both but I would say in order to receive less bias the questions should be.

Do you approve of all or most of Thomas Dimitroff's decisions and moves as of the 2013 season?

Do you approve of Mike Smith's coaching and molding of the team on and off the field as of the 2013 season?

But that's not what I'm trying to ask. I'm trying to see if people want them back next year.

Emphatically yes, and yes!

Despite the shortcomings of both, their strengths and the unparalleled success they have taken this franchise over any 5+ year period warrants not being kicked to the curb for one poor season. I know what this team is capable; I witnessed it first hand in each of the first two quarters against Seattle and San Francisco last January.

this is like somebody screaming for 5 years straight that Mayweather is gonna lose and then saying I told you so after he breaks his hand, then loses.

If we were 2-6 fully healthy, then yes Smitty getting fired is a real option. But without any kind of weapons since week 2 and the other injuries, neither party could haven't prevented this and the season is a result of it.

At the very least TD needs to hire someone that can scout the lines. Ray Hamilton needs to be fired. But that last part falls on Smitty. Still prefer both to be fired but I know Arthur won't. I was a Smitty fan earlier this year until he said "their defense dictated what we did on offense" that just killed everything for me when it comes to him

Fire the best coach and GM in the history of the franchise

There must be a lot of 12 yr olds on the message board

1 unearned playoff win in 6 years.

The same problems continue from year to year to year.

No talent development.

Coaching philosophy of soft, passive, hoping to just not lose.

This is not a reaction to one bad year.

Both get at least one more year IMO

Upgrade the trenches(looking at you TD). Get some nasty guys. Tired of hearing "soft" and "punks" describing our Olineman. Heck, I see it too.

Start by firing Ray Hamilton for the sake of DL. Then actually get some pass rushers. Dont care how. We need 'em.

As for Smith...if we falter terribly for the rest of this season, I wouldn't mind him getting fired. But he gets one more year with next year's playoff results deciding whether he stays or goes.

Some Fans kill me! 1 bad year and we fire one of the best Coaches in Franchise History???? Keep Calm Falcons Fans. Geez, I was looking foward to a superbowl too. If we suck next year THEN we should fire him.

Why would you fire one of the (in your opinion) " the best coaches in Franchise history" after 2 losing seasons?

Why would you fire one of the (in your opinion) " the best coaches in Franchise history" after 2 losing seasons?

His record speaks for itself, anyway I would fire him because he cant win with talent. Most likely we will get a top 10 pick and all of our weapons will be coming back next year. If you haven't carried us to a super bowl in all this time being here, Its obvious you cant win in the Postseason.