Would Anybody From Our Offensive Line Start On Any Other Team ?

Andre5000

JJ n Spoon don't count. They are injured. That makes 6 Roddys also out. That makes 5.

Oh ok. I thought you just ment on the roster we have.

But I find it disturbing that we don't have a single OL or TD drafted DL that would start. 6 years, you would think we would have one.

Just proves that TD is going against the grain of championship blueprints (build the trenches) and building from the outside in.

In fact. I can only name maybe 6 players in our team that would start anywhere else right now.

Oh ok. I thought you just ment on the roster we have.

But I find it disturbing that we don't have a single OL or TD drafted DL that would start. 6 years, you would think we would have one.

Just proves that TD is going against the grain of championship blueprints (build the trenches) and building from the outside in.

Just because that is what you think does not make it true. Besides have you followed every team to know their personnell that well to tell that lie. Your opinion is just that "an opinion".

there is always some on these boards that want to trash the whole team anytime they don't win by 30 each game and think that if we are not undefeated we are no good. learn to live with the reality of this world because nobodyelse lives in your but you.

Just because that is what you think does not make it true. Besides have you followed every team to know their personnell that well to tell that lie. Your opinion is just that "an opinion".

there is always some on these boards that want to trash the whole team anytime they don't win by 30 each game and think that if we are not undefeated we are no good. learn to live with the reality of this world because nobodyelse lives in your but you.

Of course it's just my opinion. Didn't say otherwise.

Holmes might be able to replace Jordan Mills of Chicago, and Sam Baker couldn't replace anyone, period.

Justin Blalock could replace several players, and Reynolds could replace a few as well.

Konz wouldn't be too bad on a team that simply didn't run the ball, but otherwise, maybe Robert Turner with the Titans.

On offense:

Matt Ryan

Steven Jackson

Roddy white

Julio Jones

Tony Gonzales

Justin Blalock

Peter Konz(zone blocking team:Texans would be a good fit)

Lamar Holmes

Defense:

Osi Umenyora

Jonathan Babinaux

Corey Peters

Sean Weatherspoon

William Moore

Thomas Decoud

By my count that's 14 of our possible 22 players that could and more than likely would start for other teams not mentioning Bosher or Bryant on ST.

ans I be more than happy to tell you what teams would gladly like to have them on their team.

I didn't mention any rookies due to them being rookies, as they have just potential right now, and usually high draft picks(tru,Alford) tend to start right away .