Predictions For Sunday...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to beat the Seahawks. I would like for us to have at least one good team's number. Like, no matter how bad we are, there's that one team we beat every time we play them. It would boost the team's confidence too, especially for Tru to have a good day against his brother's team. And if Roddy is healthy and playing then I wanna see him show up Sherman--or at least be on the winning side of the ball game.

I predict the Falcons will lay down like a bunch of dogs. This one will be over in the 2nd quarter. Steven Jackson will leave with a re-injured thigh after 2 carries. This game will be so bad Matt Ryan will be benched, along with the entire first string offense and defense. It will be one of the most embarrassing losses in Atlanta Falcons history.

SEAHAWKS 59

FALCONS 7

On the other hand we might win. We won't know until after the game, in all likelihood.

I think you've done an admirable job of covering the full gamut of possibilities here. Well played, sir.

Have to admit, I havent followed the Falcons much this season. Most fan speak on our end has been directed towards the Niners. Taking a quick look around, it appears we'll each send out plenty of back up players on Sunday. I just hope our Rookie Oline can hold up, they nearly allowed the Rams to kill Wilson on Monday night.

isn't Giacomini and Okung the only ones out on your offensive line?

isn't Giacomini and Okung the only ones out on your offensive line?

Unger (all pro Center) is out as well. Sweezy, RG is a 2nd year player who played D line in college. Carp is a legit first round draft pick from Alabama who sucks. He was supposed to be our RT for the next decade, now he's being replaced at LG by a turnstile. Cant complain to loud, we've won 4 games with 3 back ups, but RW is taking a beating.

I would really like to beat the Seahawks. I would like for us to have at least one good team's number. Like, no matter how bad we are, there's that one team we beat every time we play them. It would boost the team's confidence too especially for Tru to have a good day against his brother's team. And if Roddy is healthy and playing then I wanna see him show up Sherman--or at least be on the winning side of the ball game.

"Any given Sunday"

I would really like to beat the Seahawks. I would like for us to have at least one good team's number. Like, no matter how bad we are, there's that one team we beat every time we play them. It would boost the team's confidence too, especially for Tru to have a good day against his brother's team. And if Roddy is healthy and playing then I wanna see him show up Sherman--or at least be on the winning side of the ball game.

like how doug johnson used to ball against the giants haha

I predict the Falcons will lay down like a bunch of dogs. This one will be over in the 2nd quarter. Steven Jackson will leave with a re-injured thigh after 2 carries. This game will be so bad Matt Ryan will be benched, along with the entire first string offense and defense. It will be one of the most embarrassing losses in Atlanta Falcons history.

SEAHAWKS 59

FALCONS 7

On the other hand we might win. We won't know until after the game, in all likelihood.

LOL Seasluts in a romp. or not. good call. My crystal ball broke weeks ago too.