Predictions For Sunday...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Falcons Fans ~ Our Hawks are coming to town pretty beat up. As of today, their missing 4 Starters on O and Big Red on D. Given their performance the last couple of weeks, I think this game will be much closer than some of the comments I've read here.

As a Hawk fan, I'm certainly hoping for win, but realistically I think your Birds get the better of us.

Hey Falcons Fans ~ Our Hawks are coming to town pretty beat up. As of today, their missing 4 Starters on O and Big Red on D. Given their performance the last couple of weeks, I think this game will be much closer than some of the comments I've read here.

As a Hawk fan, I'm certainly hoping for win, but realistically I think your Birds get the better of us.

Prepare to be inundated with our injury and underachievers lists

Prepare to be inundated with our injury and underachievers lists

Have to admit, I havent followed the Falcons much this season. Most fan speak on our end has been directed towards the Niners. Taking a quick look around, it appears we'll each send out plenty of back up players on Sunday. I just hope our Rookie Oline can hold up, they nearly allowed the Rams to kill Wilson on Monday night.

I reckon SJax goes off in this game. Seahawks have been gettin' gashed against the run as of late. I reckon Roddy will be back, and have himself a pretty nice game. And I reckon, if we can keep a run game up, Ol Matty Ice and co, can win us this game. Yeah, hawks, we got yo number ;)

Please. I want to go to bed happy this sunday.

I reckon SJax goes off in this game. Seahawks have been gettin' gashed against the run as of late. I reckon Roddy will be back, and have himself a pretty nice game. And I reckon, if we can keep a run game up, Ol Matty Ice and co, can win us this game. Yeah, hawks, we got yo number wink.png

Please. I want to go to bed happy this sunday.

Hawks and Sjax have some history. I'd give the Hawks the edge over Jacksons career, I recall we never allowed him over 100 yards against us. Remarkable considering how horrible we were and dominate the Rams were.

The Hawks have looked terrible against some stale offenses the last couple of weeks and we're down 5 starters. Throw in a cross country flight and a 10 am (pst) start ~ it's going to be tougher on the Hawks than the 7 point favorites Vegas says we are.

Guest Negatorris

Lol you're gonna be kicking your feet up and relaxing by the 3rd quarter. I guarantee the Hawks have a comfortable lead for most of the game.

Based on what we saw Sunday, actually, I'm gonna say with the return of Spoon and Roddy, we win. And go on a streak that, leads to us miraculously making playoffs. Okay maybe we don't make playoffs, but we come closer than anyone would have thought. We might finish 8-8 at least if we get lucky. Defense looked a lot better Sunday, for the most part. Sam Baker's return also helped the line perform decently against one of the best D-lines in the league. Problem was, with Julio and Roddy gone, Matt didn't have any open receivers.

Edited by EightyEight