Brandi Ewing

Steph Jackson (just cam back)

Snelling

Kroy Biermann,

Sean Weatherspoon

Steph Nicholas,

Mike Johnson(tackle)

Sam Baker (just came back)

10 STARTERS, OR VALUABLE PLAYERS. Its been a freak season (I blame voodoo in New Orleans). You can't be 13-3 again with that many stud players out. It is what it is.

Good news is Roddy, Weatherspoon, and Nicholas will be back. Baker, Jackson is back. I think we need to make Snelling a FB but maybe that makes too much sense.

We can still finish respectably. But if we purposely tank this season. My 16 year fanhood of this team will be over. Im not gonna root for a bunch of quitters.

Guest Negatorris

The last three SB winners had vital injuries all year, and still stayed competitive enough to reach the playoffs and go on a run when they got healthy. We have MUCH MORE problems than injuries man.

We have injuries. (DUH)

It's not anything physiological.

Julio Jones

Roddy White

Brandi Ewing

Steph Jackson (just cam back)

Snelling

Kroy Biermann,

Sean Weatherspoon

Steph Nicholas,

Mike Johnson(tackle)

Sam Baker (just came back)

10 STARTERS, OR VALUABLE PLAYERS. Its been a freak season (I blame voodoo in New Orleans). You can't be 13-3 again with that many stud players out. It is what it is.

Good news is Roddy, Weatherspoon, and Nicholas will be back. Baker, Jackson is back. I think we need to make Snelling a FB but maybe that makes too much sense.

We can still finish respectably. But if we purposely tank this season. My 16 year fanhood of this team will be over. Im not gonna root for a bunch of quitters.

So what's the purpose of having depth?

Just bad luck.

Falcons normally have pretty good luck. Things that could go either way in the past, normally went in their favor, if that makes any sense.

I noticed it on Sunday... when they forced LaFell to fumble the ball, a falcon defender runs up and taps the ball right back to LaFell. Any other year, in that situation, I swear that ball is a turnover 9 out of 10 times.

with a healthy defense last year we gave up a ton of yards , but were tough on the red zone. We arent health on defense this year and we are giving up TD's instead of field goals. Combine that with the injuries on offense and we have become an ordinary team. So yes a few key injuries can and has derailed this team. It has put pressure on the entie team and there is just no disguising all the holes. The revamped o line is still a work in progress and if Ryan has a bad game its over . If he has a good game he can keep us in any game dispite the rest of the teams shortcomings. I just hope he doesnt get ruined from all the hits and abuse he is taking game to game.

Only 1 coming back that will make an impact is roddy. Nicholas is done for as a Falcon. Spoon is just spoon, nothing spectacular but a key piece to the defense

I think Spoon being on the field with Bartu and Worrilow will do wonders. From what I've seen they just lack what he will bring and that is leadership and the ability to read offenses better.

Just bad luck.

Falcons normally have pretty good luck. Things that could go either way in the past, normally went in their favor, if that makes any sense.

I noticed it on Sunday... when they forced LaFell to fumble the ball, a falcon defender runs up and taps the ball right back to LaFell. Any other year, in that situation, I swear that ball is a turnover 9 out of 10 times.

Yeah Alford knocked it right back to him.