Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ket222

How Many Losses For Top 5 Pick, Top 10, Etc?

31 posts in this topic

I know it's exciting to think about. But we can't get ahead of ourselves. We have to lose one game at a time. If we start thinking about 2-14, we might screw up and win some games. Got to stay focused.

lmao

1. any more thoughts? esp about tradingback from say number 5 to number 8 how much could we get? another 2'nd rounder?

If we continue to play like crap we will maybe win 1-2 more games (Bucs, Bills) but even those arent sure things as they are both on the road. Could finish 2-14 possibly. sad.png

I know it's exciting to think about. But we can't get ahead of ourselves. We have to lose one game at a time. If we start thinking about 2-14, we might screw up and win some games. Got to stay focused.

I have never seen a team so determined, PokerSteve. I think they can do it - 2-14 - I believe!!!!

seriously, analyzing the schedule during the bye - I believe the Falcons will likely go 4-12 - that should put them picking between #4-#7 - so definitely looking at a top 10 pick.

"Rise UP....the draft board"!

Bucs just went up 21-0 in Seattle. We barely beat them here, thx to a scoop and score. We are just as likely to lose that game as to win it. The Bills are a salty D that worries me, CJ spiller is killing it. That could easily be a lose.