On The Brighter Side, Think Top 15, Top 10 Draft Pick

We need more than a player or two and have since Smith and TD took over. I'm beginning to doubt their competency as talent evaluators. How messed up is it to have gone into this season with that O-line thinking SJack was the "missing piece" to a Super Bowl? LOL

We need two top 40 picks in next years draft, I just wonder if the Braintrust picks the right people ;)

Dimitroff cannot build an offensive, or defensive line. We have 5 years of picks to prove this. He doesn't deserve another chance this offseason.

I will still put most of the blame for the lines on the coaches. Hamilton has done jack **** here to have his job secured yet you know he'll be here next year as long as Smitty is here. We fired Boudreau but managed to get a downgrade with Pat Hill. Just rampant technique problems from younger players and seeing player development in the lines is close to impossible.

History says that we will win the last two meaningless games. We pick 13th.

Lol, so true. I've watched more pathetic Falcon teams win the last 2 out of 3 and screw themselves out of a Top 10 pick. If I were Blank, I'd say try your best to win, but do it with the backups so as to find out who can really cut it in an NFL game next year and down the road.

We need more than a player or two and have since Smith and TD took over. I'm beginning to doubt their competency as talent evaluators. How messed up is it to have gone into this season with that O-line thinking SJack was the "missing piece" to a Super Bowl? LOL

We need two top 40 picks in next years draft, I just wonder if the Braintrust picks the right people wink.png

Sounds great...then you remember that Matt Millen is still the one drafting and we NEED OL and DL...so most likely we will trade all our picks in the first 3 rounds so we can trade up to #1 and take WR Mike Evans from A&M.

Edited by Nicolae

We could have the #1 overall pick and TD wouldn't know what to do with it. He would be calling every GM to make a deal and those GM's would get off the phone confused. Why? Cause TD would be calling to trade up from the #1 pick. Yes...UP from the #1. TD can't stand to let the draft come to him and he hates having extra picks.

as much as i agree thar the LOS has to be a priority in the draft, i'm not sure two rookie OL are going to make the immediate impact the Falcons need. TD needs to go the FA route and grab the best OG or OT available. On D, there's as much of a need for LB as DL. if they can get 3 picks out of the top 50, a playmaking LB should be a priority.

We need two top 40 picks in next years draft, I just wonder if the Braintrust picks the right people wink.png

TD is going to use the 8th overall pick on a FB. I can't wait to see this board when that happens.

It looks as if TD may find a small handful of players that are worth drafting. However, i strongly believe this team has the talent. Just terrible coaching and misuse of players talent.

Exactly. Antoine Smith and Vaughn should have saw carries when Sjax was hurt. Thomas Howard should've been signed in Preseason and Daryl Smith.

Anthony Barr in the 1st. Tuitt in 2nd. Rebuild OL in FA

Barr looks like a purely 4-3 OLB who specializes in blitzing since he sure as **** doesn't have the bend around the corner or pass rush moves to be a 3-4 OLB. Not exactly a franchise defensive player.

If we manage to get the #2 pick, since I doubt the Jaguars will win enough to get beyond the #1 pick, then we're in a good situation to either trade down and cash in on QB desperation, pick Jake Matthews or Cameron Erving to address LT, or draft Clowney to get our cornerstone/franchise defensive player.