Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ya_boi_j

Spoon Ready To Go

5 posts in this topic

On his twitter he said if it were up to him he'd be playing Sunday.

This is the first year I've seen him actually playing like a first rounder. Just has to stay on the field

First year? He was on the warpath last year until he twisted his ankle in Philly's poorly maintained field. He played well after that but clearly wasn't on the level he was at the start of the season.

First year? He was on the warpath last year until he twisted his ankle in Philly's poorly maintained field. He played well after that but clearly wasn't on the level he was at the start of the season.

he was whiff ing tackles left and right even before his injury last year. He made no more impact plays than the next player. This year he was wrapping up and being in position every single time until the opponent passed the ball. He still gets gassed way to soon.

he was whiff ing tackles left and right even before his injury last year. He made no more impact plays than the next player. This year he was wrapping up and being in position every single time until the opponent passed the ball. He still gets gassed way to soon.

I think he gets to pumped up and does always seem to fade in the second half. He needs to find a way to stay balanced.

ya_boi_j likes this

I think he gets to pumped up and does always seem to fade in the second half. He needs to find a way to stay balanced.

as he says, he gets "amped" Lol. He over pursues entirely too much and misses a ton of potential tackles. It's good to play with energy but like you said, gotta find a way to play with balance and consistency
blkbigdog35 likes this