Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Brent Grimes!

Grimes is a great CB... Bad throw by Dalton but awesome play by grimes.

But yo.. I swear... Yall are ready to make a post when a former falcon make s play... **** yall be acting hungry man

Guest fibonacci

I'm eating crow tonight

Yea, took a fool 5 seconds to start his glory thread here after the pick LMFAO.........

I guess you missed the post I made saying "I'm not saying we should have paid him what the Dolphins did but that was seriously one heIl of a play." But carry on.

Guest King Jigsaw

For as many threads were posted about that one interception, we should make 5 threads for every tackle he misses.

We let him go for a reason, guys. Chill the **** out.

A few people might wanna delete some threads.

Why? Why can't I make a thread praising a great play? No where have I said that the Falcons screwed up by not keeping Grimes. Not tonight and not when it happened. So please take that BS somewhere else.

Of course I'm still waiting on you you explain how adding "when we need too." changes how delusional that "we're built to run the ball." quote is from Smitty.

For as many threads were posted about that one interception, we should make 5 threads for every tackle he misses.

We let him go for a reason, guys. Chill the **** out.

Why don't you chill the **** out? Don't like my thread praising a great play then don't click on it. For the 3rd ******* time I did not start this thread to bash Thomas Dimitroff for not keeping Brent Grimes. Reading conprehension is severely lacking on this message board.

Why? Why can't I make a thread praising a great play? No where have I said that the Falcons screwed up by not keeping Grimes. Not tonight and not when it happened. So please take that BS somewhere else.

Of course I'm still waiting on you you explain how adding "when we need too." changes how delusional that "we're built to run the ball." quote is from Smitty.

My response would be TATF.

Guest facelessman07

Semirg Tnerb strikes again

Grimes is 4th best graded CB out of 108 graded CBs. Alford came on at 56th

1393601_223955497766602_1266493376_n.jpg

if you think that revis has played better than any cb in the nfl this season you are smoking rocks. talib not in the top 5? please. pff can suck it.

Guest facelessman07

what are you all flippin out about dude?

The dumb mofos. Didn't you read? Haha jk