Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Brent Grimes!

That was nice. I'm rooting for bengals on afc tho, so boo. Will help my fantasy team at least. Now dolphins will use lamar miller to run the clock down I hope

He was one of my all time favorite falcons. Why the **** did we not want him on our team again? Oh yea, Blank, TD and company has conspired with the devil to **** us over and make us cry.

Good for Grimey! Bad for us.

Guest King Jigsaw

I knew someone would post about it. Great play

(I think the announcers jinxed Dalton)

Someone? Seems like everyone.

LOL, yea should have give him another 10 mill for that chit. Bottom line we got 2 young front line CBS locked up for 4 years on the cheap. At least got to give TD props for that. Imagine if we were having to pay Grimes and Dunta right now. SMFH, so much BS of TATF GMs.

Not only that, but it's like the first play he's made all year. He has 1 INT and 6 PD before this game.

I'm not saying we should have paid him what the Dolphins did but that was seriously one heIl of a play.

wasnt it like 1.5 mil? i was kinda pissed about it but a corner wouldnt stop our oline and dline from being complete trash. so might as well get younger at cb

And he would have sat his pen down and left the room.

Revis didn't. That's exactly he was offered. Unfortunately, they're misusing him pretty badly in TB for the most part.

I doubt our front office offered that kind of contract being that we obviously are progressive thinkers in Atlanta.

Revis didn't. That's exactly he was offered. Unfortunately, they're misusing him pretty badly in TB for the most part.

I doubt our front office offered that kind of contract being that we obviously are progressive thinkers in Atlanta.

No one offers that kind of contract, Revis only got it because of the question marks on him coming off of injury and the high ceiling of the contract. No corner is worth a ton of money