Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOR

Official Season Opener Thread

27 posts in this topic

Well fellas, it is that time of year again. The Hawks are back and playing the Mavs at 830.

What are you expecting tonight?

I will say Milsap and Horford get 22 rebounds between them.

Good game so far. I don't follow hawks but this Scott guy shouldn't be guarding Dirk. We gotta have somebody better then him.

Carrol is really our only good defender. Milsap and Horford cant keep up with Dirk, and Dirk really isnt defendable. But I agree with you.

Until the Hawks REALLY focus on size, rebounding, and defense we wont be winning anything.

Carrol is really our only good defender. Milsap and Horford cant keep up with Dirk, and Dirk really isnt defendable. But I agree with you.

Until the Hawks REALLY focus on size, rebounding, and defense we wont be winning anything.

Ok he kinda standing around on offense. Teague didn't even wanna pass him the ball. On paper we got a good starting 5. They playing good ball right now but I think the Mavs kinda old. How's are depth, can Carrol give us any points?

Is Carrol any good he just standing around?

His only real attribute is defense. He shut down Lebron in the preseason.

But I think our schemes are a little sloppy right now. Which is understandable to an extent.

Ok he kinda standing around on offense. Teague didn't even wanna pass him the ball. On paper we got a good starting 5. They playing good ball right now but I think the Mavs kinda old. How's are depth, can Carrol give us any points?

If you feed him, he can have a Marvin like offensive output. Out of the starting 5 he is the last option though.

These Hawks will be the same as they always are. Smaller team that can be good until they go up against a team with a strong front court.

If you feed him, he can have a Marvin like offensive output. Out of the starting 5 he is the last option though.

These Hawks will be the same as they always are. Smaller team that can be good until they go up against a team with a strong front court.

Ok I got fed up with the Hawks and stopped following them, glad we rebuilding. I don't know what happened but we should've kept Josh Smith and Zaza. I didn't like him shooting them 3's but we should've kept him. This my first time watching them this year and they look good.

How's these kid from Germany, he looks like we might have us a player.

Ok I got fed up with the Hawks and stopped following them, glad we rebuilding. I don't know what happened but we should've kept Josh Smith and Zaza. I didn't like him shooting them 3's but we should've kept him. This my first time watching them this year and they look good.

How's these kid from Germany, he looks like we might have us a player.

Its the first game. You havent missed anything lol.

Dennis will be a top 5 PG in a few years. He has talent.

so many new faces, i didnt follow preseason at all

I followed up until Antic. I caught a few box scores from preseason and though "When the **** did yall get here"

Hot ****. Michael Carter Williams had 12 assists and 9 steals in his debut......against the Heat. That kid is gonna be something.