After Watching The Detroit Game, It Made Me Realize That Ryan Will Never.......

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have or even SHOW the balls Stafford displayed against the cowgirls . Too vanilla in his play and disposition. But hey....like head coach/like qb in the ATL

Honestly I think Ryan has given up on the season, I campaigned against the Dead last Dirk hiring, and Ive been saying since Ryan has been in the league that he is more comfortable running the offense like Manning does

Stafford is a product of Megatron, I wish TD was here that year, TD will give up multiple picks to get "his guy", We missed out on Adrian Peterson Megatron and P Willis that year......

SMH............

There are times I'd rather have Stafford and times i'd rather have Ryan. Most times I prefer the gunslinger over the dink and donker. There are plenty of teams with a bad OL. The difference between those teams and the Falcons is that we are predictable, puts the fear in no one, dink and donk too much, is too concerned about clock management and rather had 10 play drives to get a FG and we are too conservative. Other teams air it out and gets respect in the passing game. The Falcons gets no respect at all in the passing game.

There are times that they hold their protection. Even then, he runs outside and throws it away. When you're a 100 million $ QB, grow a pair.

Very few times have they held protection for any significant time from what I've seen. A 100 million $ QB shouldn't be surrounded by, for the most part, Olinemen, who couldn't start for any other NFL team. Grow a pair?, these are the folks who need to