I'm Just Being Honest. I Would Rather.......

Boudreau was a TD hire, and did an admirable job with the talent afforded him. Why he was dismissed/not retained baffles me to this day, Exit P. Boudreau, enter P. Hill and you have the embarrassing offensive line we are currently saddled with.

was he, I thought he was here before TD? Or was that Alex Gibbs? Ether way why we let our previous line coach go is beyond me, we had to blame someone other than smith I guess

So since we have some tide fans and it's on topic a little. Ever notice that when Drake or Yeldon run with the ball and get stopped, the Bama O line comes from behind and pushes the Running back an extra couple of yards. Gee...I wish the Falcons could get that. cool.png

Yep. I wish we had Bamas entire line. lol Or atleast their LT and LG. I have to admit though, I expected more from Yeldon. He is a good player but I expected him to dominate this year and personally I think Drake has brought more to the table

Yep. I wish we had Bamas entire line. lol Or atleast their LT and LG. I have to admit though, I expected more from Yeldon. He is a good player but I expected him to dominate this year and personally I think Drake has brought more to the table

Agree, and Yeldon fumbles too much

I'm sorry, this isn't really true.

The Packers win and have an awful OL.

The Bears are consistently competitive with an awful OL.

The Steelers won two Super Bowls with a poor OL.

The Saints are winning despite OL issues.

There are about 3 teams in the league with a "good." One of them is very successful but vulnerable (San Fran).

Then what do you suggest? Ryan is not evasive like any of those team's QBs you listed. Rodgers is mobile, Cutler can run if needed, we all know Ben can extend the play, and Brees is much like Brady in the sense he is not mobile but he can avoid the rush just long enough to get the play off. The only thing I can think of is that since Ryan has none of these attributes, and he really does not have a deep threat outside of Julio on this roster, we just don't call vertical plays and he'll only throw them off playaction or if someone is wide open (i.e Eagles game last year w/ Julio)