To Ms & Td: We Got A Monkey Off Our Back!

We had back to back winning seasons!

We set a franchise record!

We were so close to a SB we could have got an STD!

So tell me WTF HAPPENED?

What went so wrong between last season and this season?

Did Mr. Blank put a gun in your face to stop you making adjustments in the preseason?

What was the strategy to let Abs go and commit to Baker?

You guys (MS & TD) are the laughing stock of the NFL!

We had back to back winning seasons!

We set a franchise record!

We were so close to a SB we could have got an STD!

So tell me WTF HAPPENED?

What went so wrong between last season and this season?

Did Mr. Blank put a gun in your face to stop you making adjustments in the preseason?

What was the strategy to let Abs go and commit to Baker?

You guys (MS & TD) are the laughing stock of the NFL!

1.Baker got paid.2. Key injuries to skilled players, I.E., Roddy, Julio, Sjax. 3. FO, not seeing what Ray Charles could have foreseen with regards to the state of our OL/DL. 4. Did I mention Baker got paid?

Just as planned.

Step 1. Solidify QB.(MAtt Ryan. Check)

Step 2. Blow draft picks to secure best WR core.(JJ the future w/ Roddy DD and Dj for when Roddy retires future.Check)

Step 3. Fill in skill positions on defense with young promising players.(Check)

Step 4 . Suffer a blow out season due to killing the Offensive-line and defensive line(Check)

Step 5. Fake Injures for Roddy White and Julio jones to keep them off the field this year and have them steadily working out to improve. check

Step 6. Use the mock season to further develop Matt Ryan and Young recivers. Check

Step 7. Use Gonzales Last retirement year to work with new receivers and develop his replacement(tolilio check)

Step 8. Secure low tickets in the draft for first dibs with mock season and gain O-line and dline buffs.

Step 9. Use excess cap space from cuts release and retiring to fill in dept Chart or fill in any holes(Which shouldnt be that many if any)

Step 10. Next season dominate with a complete team and Win Superbowl. And say we dedicate this game to Tony Gonzales.

End Result. Falcons have 2014-2015 Super Bowl Champion ship. And Has a Dominant team for the next few years. With our sexy new stadium.

If its true. then the plan is genius

Just as planned.

Step 1. Solidify QB.(MAtt Ryan. Check)

Step 2. Blow draft picks to secure best WR core.(JJ the future w/ Roddy DD and Dj for when Roddy retires future.Check)

Step 3. Fill in skill positions on defense with young promising players.(Check)

Step 4 . Suffer a blow out season due to killing the Offensive-line and defensive line(Check)

Step 5. Fake Injures for Roddy White and Julio jones to keep them off the field this year and have them steadily working out to improve. check

Step 6. Use the mock season to further develop Matt Ryan and Young recivers. Check

Step 7. Use Gonzales Last retirement year to work with new receivers and develop his replacement(tolilio check)

Step 8. Secure low tickets in the draft for first dibs with mock season and gain O-line and dline buffs.

Step 9. Use excess cap space from cuts release and retiring to fill in dept Chart or fill in any holes(Which shouldnt be that many if any)

Step 10. Next season dominate with a complete team and Win Superbowl. And say we dedicate this game to Tony Gonzales.

End Result. Falcons have 2014-2015 Super Bowl Champion ship. And Has a Dominant team for the next few years. With our sexy new stadium.

If its true. then the plan is genius

This is basically where we are - a few trades of higher skill players ( Roddy) and a few cuts - we are ramped up again - I am here for the duration to see who develops and who is expendable -if we upset a few along the way and gel at the end that is great too.

This is basically where we are - a few trades of higher skill players ( Roddy) and a few cuts - we are ramped up again

Seriously? You think this train wreck is that close to being a SB contender? We OVER ACHIEVED last season, by a long shot.

Beyond Babs and Moore, I don't think we have ANYONE else on this pourous defense that would be on another NFL roster.

I honestly don't think that a single one of our O-linemen would find a place to play if not for us. We are THAT bad in the trenches.

I got such a kick reading all last week on the website about how good our o-line was because Ryan had only been sacked four times in the last five games. I guess being able to run the ball for more than a couple dozen yards in an entire game or pick up a yard on 3rd and 1 to get a first isn't a prerequisite to being a good line.

The ONLY reason Matt hadn't been stuffed in the dirt more times is because he has learned to get the ball out early to save his own life! Arizona didn't even give him that much time. Our o-line lets more people through than a turnstile at Disney World.

Lets not forget this team ignoring the LOS by drafting 2 corners with the first two picks.

yes cuz we could of drafted Jockel,Fisher,Cooper,or Warmack. Do people seriously think when posting? What olineman could we of drafted instead of the 2 CBs? I get maybe not Alford in the second althought CB was our biggest need.

This is basically where we are - a few trades of higher skill players ( Roddy) and a few cuts - we are ramped up again - I am here for the duration to see who develops and who is expendable -if we upset a few along the way and gel at the end that is great too.

falcon fans are sad. Do you really believe that bs. So sorry for u bro