Who Else Is Skipping The Remaining Home Games?

BirdWeisErrr_2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This happens with every team if they are having a garbage season...3/4's of the Patriots stadium was emptied out when they were losing to the Saints, only for them to come back and win.

Im impressed actually that as many people showed up for the last home game that did...we were 1-4 and they still filled in well.

No, it doesn't happen to every team, especially not to near the extent that it happens in ATL.

Well I am kind of ******** about the Falcons really. I like going to games even when they stink like they do now. Of course it is more fun when they are winning or even competitive (i.e. keeping the score close in games). But I still get a thrill out of the excitement of an NFL game because you never know what can happen. Even when they lose, I enjoy watching the "good" plays our guys make in the game

However, I do feel sort of stupid for having season tickets at their usual rates when i could be picking up tickets dirt cheap now that the season is shot.

Well I am kind of ******** about the Falcons really. I like going to games even when they stink like they do now. Of course it is more fun when they are winning or even competitive (i.e. keeping the score close in games). But I still get a thrill out of the excitement of an NFL game because you never know what can happen. Even when they lose, I enjoy watching the "good" plays our guys make in the game

However, I do feel sort of stupid for having season tickets at their usual rates when i could be picking up tickets dirt cheap now that the season is shot.

Nothing is ever set in stone when we're discussing football. I seem to recall a year not too long ago when the Giants made the Wildcard spot and ended up winning a Super Bowl. There's plenty of football left, my friends. We are not living up to our potential as of yet, but I know we have it in us to persevere and make it one **** of a season.

I'm still going to go to every home game. Going to the Carolina game this week also, but I completely understand why someone would sell their tickets or just not go. If you were going to a restaraunt for the last 5 years and they had really good food, would you still keep going if the service went to crap and the food wasn't as good? Probably not.

how. Just because he doesn't wanna spend money to view a bad product?

Because REAL fans support their team through good AND bad times. The steelers, saints, seahawks , 49ers , chiefs and a lot of other teams fans still support the team through bad times. A real fan isn't going to just abandon ship when things get tough

Because REAL fans support their team through good AND bad times. The steelers, saints, seahawks , 49ers , chiefs and a lot of other teams fans still support the team through bad times. A real fan isn't going to just abandon ship when things get tough

So just because dude chooses to save his money to actually spend it on something important yet still chooses to root for and watch the team every week makes him a fake fan and says he's jumping ship. Wow

I love the free market! You may not find many buyers though. Simple supply and demand for your entertainment dollar.

So if smart consumers are bandwagon/fake fans etc. Then real/true fans are idiot consumers with more cents than sense.

Long live the smart consumer, nothing will apply more pressure to ownership.

So just because dude chooses to save his money to actually spend it on something important yet still chooses to root for and watch the team every week makes him a fake fan and says he's jumping ship. Wow

When you decide not to go to games because the team is doing bad that seems fake.

Only supporting the team when they are doing good. That's fake

I love the free market! You may not find many buyers though. Simple supply and demand for your entertainment dollar.

So if smart consumers are bandwagon/fake fans etc. Then real/true fans are idiot consumers with more cents than sense.

Long live the smart consumer, nothing will apply more pressure to ownership.

Real talk ph34r.png