You Guys Need To Stop Thinking That We Are At Full Strength!

Sounds like 3/4 of you think we have the same team a last year! We don't. We are decimated with injuries and that limits us on what we can do as an offense and defense! A lot of the blame does fall on TD for putting together a starter strong team and no depth behind it. This coming off season we need a MAJOR overhaul on the Oline and Dline. And find new LB's. We are not playing with a full deck of cards

Edited by J-Wall

Blame TD for his mind frame of getting younger and faster mean its suppose to translate to wins....what a dumba@@

Lol! Ppl like you...he makes a few mistakes and he is a dumba@@. Ha ha. So if u accidentally guess wrong on something in your life that makes you a dumba@@ all together huh? Even if u only made a FEW mistakes overall your a dumba@@ huh? I don't get it I swear I don't.

Need a head coach. Head coach in this league separates winning teams from superbowl teams. See saints situation. SP comes back , now they are superbowl contenders . Mike Smith is not and never will be a superbowl caliber coach.

Yep. I don't know why Smith doesn't like to tackle during training camp when tackling has been a issue for the last couple of years.

Lol! Ppl like you...he makes a few mistakes and he is a dumba@@. Ha ha. So if u accidentally guess wrong on something in your life that makes you a dumba@@ all together huh? Even if u only made a FEW mistakes overall your a dumba@@ huh? I don't get it I swear I don't.

A FEW? A FEW mistakes? The guy has 1 great draft pick in 5 years, and it was the one that every single GM in the league would have made if they worked for the Falcons.

A few mistakes. I'd love to work for you, I could just **** around all day and not have to worry about anything, so long as I looked like I was busy.

Dude, it's common freakin sense..who in their right mind thought we would be better than last year entering the season with that offensive line??? Again, another offseason of TD not bringing in legit pass rushers on the line and linebacker group..noooo, he wants to develop the players that he drafted all at one time a year removed from being so close to the Super Bowl..really dude!!! There is a such thing as growing pain and yea while you can no plan for injuries, you dayum sure shouldn't be starting so many young players expecting them to have a big impact right off the back..easing them in with a combination of veterans is the route to go..but once again, TD FAILED!!

Too too many rookies and UDFAs are starters and 2nd string on this roster. There's no depth on this team. Ppl keep saying "well so and so got injuries but they have a better defense." Okay.....why tf don't we have a better defense? Our defense has sucked for a good 4 or 5 years now and has gotten worse. The preseason has exposed this team's lack of depth for years now and it continued to be ignored. I don't expect this team to be undefeated or 6-1. Injuries or not, that bs that showed up on the field yesterday was ridiculous.

Edited by Yep281986