Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

Tatf Is Off Limits

16 posts in this topic

There has been one major positive the last two games. Harry Douglas, Darius Johnson and Drew Davis. Roddy will come back and Julio will be back next year. But the Falcons finally are getting to see what they have in Douglas, Johnson and Davis. What pisses me off is that it took both Roddy and Julio getting hurt before these guys got a chance. That's one of the many things that pisses me off about this coaching staff and one of the reasons I have called for heads to roll.

It shouldn't take massive injuries for talented players to get a chance over veterans who aren't getting the job done. Thomas Decoud and William Moore are a prime example of two veteran players not getting the job done and yet they continue to start. What good is Decoud? Seriously? He can't cover, doesn't hit people and can't tackle. What's the point of having him on the field? At least Moore will hit people but that doesn't make a player good.

Also Karlos Dansby and Daryl Washington showed us today what great linebacker play looks like. The Falcons haven't had great linebacker play since Jessie Tuggle so many of are fans claim that Sean Weatherspoon is a great player. Weatherspoon is slighty above average. He's far from a great player.

I'm sick of the OL play. The Packers have had loads of injuries on the OL and what have you but Aaron Rodgers and their offense continues to look great and it's because their coaches are smart enough make adjustments to compensate for the OL and make up for how bad those guys are. Add in Aaron Rodger's mobility and ability to get rid of the ball and the Packers continue to rack up points and wins.

It's just sickening to see the Falcons continue to have the same issues every year.

blkbigdog35 likes this

There has been one major positive the last two games. Harry Douglas, Darius Johnson and Drew Davis. Roddy will come back and Julio will be back next year. But the Falcons finally are getting to see what they have in Douglas, Johnson and Davis. What pisses me off is that it took both Roddy and Julio getting hurt before these guys got a chance. That's one of the many things that pisses me off about this coaching staff and one of the reasons I have called for heads to roll.

It shouldn't take massive injuries for talented players to get a chance over veterans who aren't getting the job done. Thomas Decoud and William Moore are a prime example of two veteran players not getting the job done and yet they continue to start. What good is Decoud? Seriously? He can't cover, doesn't hit people and can't tackle. What's the point of having him on the field? At least Moore will hit people but that doesn't make a player good.

Also Karlos Dansby and Daryl Washington showed us today what great linebacker play looks like. The Falcons haven't had great linebacker play since Jessie Tuggle so many of are fans claim that Sean Weatherspoon is a great player. Weatherspoon is slighty above average. He's far from a great player.

I'm sick of the OL play. The Packers have had loads of injuries on the OL and what have you but Aaron Rodgers and their offense continues to look great and it's because their coaches are smart enough make adjustments to compensate for the OL and make up for how bad those guys are. Add in Aaron Rodger's mobility and ability to get rid of the ball and the Packers continue to rack up points and wins.

It's just sickening to see the Falcons continue to have the same issues every year.

I agree with everything you said except the part about Moore. While he might not be great he is definetly good and is the only guy on our D that plays with a chip on his shoulder

I understand your frustration but a lot of this teams problems stem from the coaching staff and front office. We had our five winning seasons in a row but now those weaknesses we displayed the past few years have shown up along with injuries. This teams needs an aggressive fiery leader who holds his players and coaches accountable for their performance! This game showed that we have some serious issues and the current regime has reached their ceiling. The foundation has to be fixed meaning o line and d line before we can beat the better teams! I think a lot of guys need to be on notice.

I understand your frustration but a lot of this teams problems stem from the coaching staff and front office. We had our five winning seasons in a row but now those weaknesses we displayed the past few years have shown up along with injuries. This teams needs an aggressive fiery leader who holds his players and coaches accountable for their performance! This game showed that we have some serious issues and the current regime has reached their ceiling. The foundation has to be fixed meaning o line and d line before we can beat the better teams! I think a lot of guys need to be on notice.

You know I'm one of the ones that has called for our coaches to be held accountable because they haven't been held accountable. I have put forth much blame on TD as well for building this team *** backwards.

I agree with everything you said except the part about Moore. While he might not be great he is definetly good and is the only guy on our D that plays with a chip on his shoulder

He hits people. That's his "chip". That's the only good thing about him. Hitting people does not make a player good when said player is also supposed to be able to coverage and Moore has shown for the most part to be a huge liability in coverage. Yes he has occasionally made a play in coverage but so has Thomas Decoud and no one would dare call him a good player.

He hits people. That's his "chip". That's the only good thing about him. Hitting people does not make a player good when said player is also supposed to be able to coverage and Moore has shown for the most part to be a huge liability in coverage. Yes he has occasionally made a play in coverage but so has Thomas Decoud and no one would dare call him a good player.

True but out of 11 guys on the D it is nice to have atleast 1 that seems to want to win

Yeah I think coach smith gets credit because we have won many games but how many big games as well as playoff games! Some fans seem to be content but I want to see us win those big games that translate into truly being an upper eschelon team. Which ultimately means championships!

True but out of 11 guys on the D it is nice to have atleast 1 that seems to want to win

I'm not going to go there. Those guys wouldn't be out there if they didn't want to win. Being a ****** player is one thing. But I don't question desire unless they openly admit to it like Vick did after that Panthers game in 2005.

And this is what has me leaning towards towards the idea of a complete cleaning of the house this year. I'm not seeing mistakes corrected. The 3rd qtr is a running joke now, and like you touched on the fact that guys have to get injured for another player to get a look is absurd.

Falconsfan567 likes this

I'm not going to go there. Those guys wouldn't be out there if they didn't want to win. Being a ****** player is one thing. But I don't question desire unless they openly admit to it like Vick did after that Panthers game in 2005.

yeah im sure the multi million dollar contract has nothing to do with them playing

And this is what has me leaning towards towards the idea of a complete cleaning of the house this year. I'm not seeing mistakes corrected. The 3rd qtr is a running joke now, and like you touched on the fact that guys have to get injured for another player to get a look is absurd.

Same here. Wouldn't be upset one bit.

yeah im sure the multi million dollar contract has nothing to do with them playing

You can get paid millions to stand on the sidelines. Again if you want to believe that then be my guest. I won't do it.