Matt Ryan Is Not Out Problem.....

Perfectly rational point of view. I only ask you to think about what if Matt wasn't so tough?

What happens then? We are playing on borrowed time because we have Mr Fantastic at QB. Sooner or later he will get badly injured.

Ryan is a tough boy. Will never deny that. I seen the guy take some hits and get back up again with the swiftness. If he was out for a great amount of time we would be in trouble trouble (Bernie Mac voice from Player's Club)

Ryan did have a rough day, but I can't blame him. Arizona has a great defense, and they have our offense figured out. Ryan can only do so much though. The offensive line is getting him killed out there, and they aren't even helping in the run game. In fact, they are absolutely atrocious when it comes to run blocking.

We have a terrible defense that is making trash QBs look like Hall of Famers. Our defensive line needs to be totally redone. Jerry, Babs, and Peters are all FA, so we have a chance to do this. We have rookies all over the place, and while they have potential, they are taking their lickings.

Other than that, injuries have totally killed us. It's just not our year. Let's get our rookies some quality playing time, and let's do our best to not get Matt Ryan murdered. He's the least of our problems right now, despite what some "fans" say. Next year we need to get rid of Smittyball, find an actual OL coach, beef up the trenches, and adjust our schemes. We could be dominant if we had a defense worth a crap. and if our linemen could actually run and pass block.

#2 had a rough day 'sho 'nuff, but g-dawg is right, he can't win it all by himself. It's a team sport, not like tennis.

There's only so much any one man can do and we all know that.

Rough day, Matt, rough day. I hope you ain't hurt too bad. You're the best chance we've ever had of bringing a Lombardi to Atlanta. This season looks bleak indeed, but carry on, sir. Carry on.

Matt ryan is elite just had Drew Bress 2012 game. Remember the five picks he threw. Ne ways our team is just embarrassing, cant stomach to watch this man, I've been a falcons fan since 1992, I was born in 1981. This ssason reminds me of 2007, bad oline, no defense, hey SF has no wr's those ******** are on a five game win streak, I don't know what the root cause is but, somethings not right in the atl.

We have a terrible defense that is making trash QBs look like Hall of Famers. Our defensive line needs to be totally redone. Jerry, Babs, and Peters are all FA, so we have a chance to do this. We have rookies all over the place, and while they have potential, they are taking their lickings.

Next year we need to get rid of Smittyball, find an actual OL coach, beef up the trenches, and adjust our schemes. We could be dominant if we had a defense worth a crap. and if our linemen could actually run and pass block.

I agree some changes need to made, but it won't happen in one year due to the salary cap. Jerry can walk imo. Getting rid of all three

realistically wouldn't make sense because you start with 3 unknowns and a lot of HOPE. If you think about it, this year was a redone

when you look at all the players let go and all the guys playing for the first time or playing in a new position.

We want Matt to be a superhero and save this team from drowning. It's not going to happen without the help of his ****** offensive line and 3rd rate receivers!! Need to bring Dirk azz from the box to the field as well.

Now I'm not going to say Ryan do not shoulder some of the blame for yesterday lost but I also know he's far from being the problem. It's hard to be successful when you are a pocket quarterback without a pocket. It's hard to be successful when you have no running game.

You could take Joe Montana-Aaron Rodgers-Tom Brady-Peyton Manning-Drew Brees and Brett Favre - take the best attributes of each to form a "God-like" Quarterback and he still would have gotten beat today.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Tom Brady would've won. Aaron Rodgers would've won. Drew Brees would've won, Joe Montana would've won.