If You Were G.m., Who Would You Consider Trading?

No way i am trading Roddy White.

1) He won't garner much value because he will have played half a season, coming off an injury, and is in his 30's

2) He is more valuable to the team than the pick he will bring in

If there was one player I would actually want to trade it would be DeCoud. I would be ok with Trading Harry Douglas as well. Even though I have defended the guy hard. If he plays out the season and has good stats and some team offers us a good trade then i'd take it.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Roddy would be the player of most value. It would be sad to see him go, but we find ourselves needing a lot of younger, better talented players throughout the entire roster.

I'd wait until the offseason to try to deal him. His ankle sprain will cause his value to be low for the deadline but it would shoot back up in the offseason where it will be just a sprain which he'll get over by the start of the season.

In order

1. Tony-He deserves better. Probably could get a 6th or 7th. I would love to get Cristine Michael from the Seahawks, but the contracts wouldnt work out. They could use another receiving threat and give TD a legit SB chance

2. Sjax- I would do this first, but put TG because he deserves it. Sjax doesnt make this team better. Combo of the line and not being a good fit. Might could get a 6th.

3. Asante- Hes good cutting routes and getting picks. About it right now. Wouldnt get anything because he is retiring

Not Osi, Roddy, HD, etc. They are important pieces for next year. The ones I mentioned above are not. We can be back in the hunt next year. No point in trading away guys we will need.

This isn't baseball where compensation is (almost) equal. We'd get a late-rounder for those players. It's not worth it. Keep everybody, play hard, and max-protect for Matt Ryan. The last thing we need is the franchise quaterback having his leg split into two pieces because this diarhea of an O-line can't keep the qb off the ground.

I say we trade our entire O-line and D-line for, Asante Samuels, S Jax, Harry Douglas along with Kevin Cone and see what we can get. DD and DJ can easily fill in for HD and Cone. And just buff our O-line and D-line with the Cap space. (Realistically just get rid of Sam baker and Trueblood if improvement is not done by the end of the year.)Then get some Solid O-line and get like 2 more pass rushers. One to mirror OSi, and one for the middle.

Anything else just fix up the the CB, DB, LB. I have Faith In Jaquiz Rodgers behind a good O-line. We dont need a star running back that just gonna fluff up the cap space. Im sure Smith and Vaughn can replace sneiling so get rid of sneiling to. He runs too sloppy with his head down and fumbles and gets to many penalties than yards.

Cut down some useless offensive players like S. jax,(We are not a running team and wont be running like that ) HD and Cone. should get replaced. HD could probably waved around for a Trade if we can make him look good for this season. but he got show off

Honestly, It doesn't matter who they trade/aquire/draft what is essential to the Falcons becoming a well put together team is the Release of Mike Smith, Dirk Koetter and Thomas Dimitroff. If these individuals are still here is doesn't matter who they bring in it will be more of the same crap.