Did We Set A New N F L Record Today & Will We Add To It?

Guest Negatorris

AP would get stymied behind this OL. Doesn't make sense to drop 4 mil on SJax. We need to cut our ties with him and probably half the OL. No sense to have an expensive RB if he can't muster up more yards than the freaking backups. Dimitroff and Smith really got overconfident after last year because we almost made the SB. Every decision since has been horrible.

AP Barry Sanders would get stymied behind this OL. Doesn't make sense to drop 4 mil on SJax. We need to cut our ties with him and probably half the OL. No sense to have an expensive RB if he can't muster up more yards than the freaking backups. Dimitroff and Smith really got overconfident after last year because we almost made the SB. Every decision since has been horrible.

when you spend 5 draft picks on a wr and he is a injury prone wr that you count on to stretch defense and neglect the offensive line with talent this is what happens

swift right again

Man stop, just stop. Julio in first 2 full seasons played in a total of 29 of 32 games, and at a high level. Would I have pulled the trigger on the trade up in acquiring such an elite talent, while neglecting our basic needs in the trenches, no, but to he is injury prone is just wrong.

I would keep lamar homes at left tackle but the rest of the line has to go - that includes Blaylock - who for some reason seems to get a pass for his mediocre play. Let's stop with the Matt Ryan is elite garbage he is not an elite quarterback but he is a very good one. He doesn't have the ability of a drew breeze or Aaron Rodgers we have to get this line

Fixed for him to be successful..... As much as I hate the New Orleans Saints I watched brees in the fourth quarter he had a ridiculous roll out and 50 yard strike down the field in that same situation Ryan would have been flattened because he is a standing statue in the pocket à la Testaverde/ Bledsoe

Edited by I MUS WRITE

Ryan had more rushing yards but is a statue.......

Is stupidity contagious???

If you think that Ryan isnt a statue compared to Brees youre either

A) A Homer

B )Not very good at judging QBs

Brees is a ***** to sack when you get near him because he moves so well. If you get near Ryan, you can sack him. Teams just have trouble getting near him because he is **** good at getting the ball out.