Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

10/27 - Week 8 - Falcons @ Cardinals

85 posts in this topic

if that's the case please tell me where you were with these comments last season when he had pretty much the same line minus 2 men

I have always said the Falcons weren't as good as their record has shown. That if it weren't for Matt Ryan and Matt Bryant that Thomas Dimitroff and Mike Smith would be out of a job.

But the OL was a lot better last year. Last year it was just the RG and RT that sucked. This year it's the entire OL that sucks.

Posting this here since that other thread got deleted for some strange reason.

You just got owned by BankerBird in your own thread then he hit the delete button on you

Yeah. Whatever. BB is being a control freak again. That's nothing new.

Lol at William Moore getting trucked by that Lil guy. And people actually argued to me that he was the only stand out player on defense. I will say it again, big hits do not make you a great player

You can't post any ******* topics because BankerBird is deleting all of them. It's straight ********. **** the official in-game thread. I hate posting in. I don't like reading threw 10000000p0o000000o0e posts just to find something.

And **** Thomas Dimitroff and Mike Smith. **** THEM!

Wow. I don't mind a little pre game pick me up to get everyone hype but why in the world was roddy and Harry on the sideline horse playing just then while the team is down by 15

I'm still trying to figure out why they are settling for screens on offense. Trust the young guys on deeper passes

Because the OL isn't allowing the receivers the time to get down the field.

Nobody is getting fired. That's what pisses me off beyond ******* belief. Arthur Blank doesn't have the ******* balls to fire anyone because the Falcons have made the playoffs 4 times!

Because the OL isn't allowing the receivers the time to get down the field.

They had plenty of time in the first quarter. Matt actually missed some open looks while staring down a player. By the time he turns to look somewhere else, it's to late.