Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ya_boi_j

2 Of The Best Quarterbacks Of All Time Had Terrible Offensive Lines As Well

28 posts in this topic

Oh I know, I was just thinking out loud , in this case typing. I will admit this is the first year that I can say I am truly sold on Ryan. The past few years always had me thinking, but no matter that I knew he was ours and good enough. Something about this year that he sold me 1000% on him.

We are lucky to have the kid. Give him an Oline and screw the elite weapons. ( besides JJ, If I could I would be massaging his foot right this moment. Move Roddy to the slot and let him do what he does. Just like Gonzo White is a bully who makes it known the ball is coming down his.

We fix this pathetic Oline just enough to give Matt 2.5sec ish and our offensive scoring jumps to at least a 40 a game easy.

You guys will have to forgive me because my disdain for Smitty is new. I really like him as a coach. It's hard for me to say out of loyalty and personal belief but this ...... he has reached potential here. I don't believe in windows closing but yea.

I can no longer rationalize his philosophy about taking what they give vice versa. I think the Irish in my is started to come out. After years of dealing with this team makes me want to pop heads!

Gahh! Sorry ranting. Something I never do online.

LOL thats about where I am, think we have over rated our talent overall somewhat, but a better in game Head Coach could get more from this team. But who is that guy? And I don't know if I want TD picking the guy either. Have lost faith in both of them honestly.

Some good nail head hitting...

I have also been a Smitty fan, but that started to lessen two seasons ago pretty strongly. i looked to this season to be the one where he FINALLY adapted fully into being a Good HC and more than mere avg. he has shown me that he is not EVER going to do so; he has regressed.

You either change to move forward or you stay the same and go backwards..

Because doing the same thing, and expecting a different result is insanity.

I wish him well. Truly. Hope he adapts. But I am convinced he never will. Thus, I want a new direction and staff in here (might retain Nolan if we can truly get him players and let him have free reign over the D).

BTW... I am not as down on TD. I put a lot of blame on Smitty and his staff for the status of the players and how they play.

How games are coached is ALL Smitty. unsure.png

The talent is there in most of them to be what the other better GMs draft for their HCs. I have some reservations on some of TDs picks and trade decisions but it hasn't been terrible enough to fire him outright... yet.

If I were Arthur I would tell him to get a new HC/Staff in here and get things right, or else...

Tuggle'2 and blkbigdog35 like this

Some good nail head hitting...

I have also been a Smitty fan, but that started to lessen two seasons ago pretty strongly. i looked to this season to be the one where he FINALLY adapted fully into being a Good HC and more than mere avg. he has shown me that he is not EVER going to do so; he has regressed.

You either change to move forward or you stay the same and go backwards..

Because doing the same thing, and expecting a different result is insanity.

I wish him well. Truly. Hope he adapts. But I am convinced he never will. Thus, I want a new direction and staff in here (might retain Nolan if we can truly get him players and let him have free reign over the D).

BTW... I am not as down on TD. I put a lot of blame on Smitty and his staff for the status of the players and how they play.

How games are coached is ALL Smitty. unsure.png

The talent is there in most of them to be what the other better GMs draft for their HCs. I have some reservations on some of TDs picks and trade decisions but it hasn't been terrible enough to fire him outright... yet.

If I were Arthur I would tell him to get a new HC/Staff in here and get things right, or else...

Totally agree with your statement!