Would You Give This Guy A Job? (Superfan Cartoon)

Great work as usual Supes! Showing your age with the reverse on the shifter being up and to the left. Lol. Plus the four gears.

Ah the good ole vehicles. Back when shifters were three on the tree, or had a granny gear.

I modeled the truck cab after my old '59 Chevy Apache from memory. I loved that old truck but it put me in the poor house with constant repairs! laugh.png

Meh. I wouldn't give him a job, but I would toss him a couple of Prozac and tell him to try me again next season when hope is back in stock.

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be a whole lotta hope on these here boards overall. 2 & 4 is daunting. But is it hopeless? Nah!

Ok, off to work I go. I pull a 2nd shift at the local Hope House! wink.pnglaugh.png

All of a sudden I hear the theme to "Rocky" in my head..... to be continued

Great work!!!! I am not up to the Rocky Theme yet....I am still at "I think I can" from the Little Engine That Could. For those that don't know the story.... A little railroad engine was employed in a station yard for such work as it was built for, pulling a few cars on and off the switches. One morning it was waiting for the next call when a long train of freight-cars asked a large engine in the roundhouse to take it over the hill. "I can't; that is too much a pull for me," said the great engine built for hard work. Then the train asked another engine, and another, only to hear excuses and be refused. In desperation, the train asked the little switch engine to draw it up the grade and down on the other side. "I think I can," puffed the little locomotive, and put itself in front of the great heavy train. As it went on the little engine kept bravely puffing faster and faster, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."

As it neared the top of the grade, which had so discouraged the larger engines, it went more slowly. However, it still kept saying, "I—think—I—can, I—think—I—can." It reached the top by drawing on bravery and then went on down the grade, congratulating itself by saying, "I thought I could, I thought I could."

Well, would you?

Maybe, but he's getting to be an old bird now, and he has go a lot of mileage on them wings. Does he still have it? Because I'm not going to pay alot of money if he is going to spend more time sittin' than flyin'.

Great artwork and nice idea. We can only hope.

Edited by AREA51