• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's weird that they released several demos of Stadium designs and they are going to build the Stadium that quite clearly had the most public support from a design perspective. Usually things like this end up being the more conservative lax design even if people support the more forward thinking design. I'm really happy about the way the stadium will look. I hope we have a good oline and dline by the time the thing opens.

It's weird that they released several demos of Stadium designs and they are going to build the Stadium that quite clearly had the most public support from a design perspective. Usually things like this end up being the more conservative lax design even if people support the more forward thinking design. I'm really happy about the way the stadium will look. I hope we have a good oline and dline by the time the thing opens.

I think it goes beyond just being a stadium. The city of Atlanta wants it to be a thing people have to go see when they go through town. Along with the tons of events it could house.

I think it goes beyond just being a stadium. The city of Atlanta wants it to be a thing people have to go see when they go through town. Along with the tons of events it could house.

I'm just shocked they got it right, presented a very forward thinking design and went with it when the public reaction was very positive.

So they're going to build something that will have about 2 years of cool cache before it starts to look gimmicky, dated, and stupid, and everyone starts saying "why didn't they just build something with classic designs?"

Fantastic.

AMEN. This Erector Set thing looks cold, un-inviting.................. like a pure gimmick.