Easily my favorite Falcon. He won me over in a postgame interview two years ago with Arch, when at the end he said something along the lines of "my boy" along with dapping up Arch before the audio cut out. For someone extremely proud of Missouri, he has really taken to the Atlanta and the feeling is mutual.

Tru was great, only 45 yards on 6 receptions/12 targets in a new position

If Alford didnt fumble on special teams he would have been great too. 1 reception/3 targets for 11 yards. Oh he had a PI penalty too. some ppl say he deserved it, some say it could have been let go since they were both fighting throughout the play. I have to watch the game on tv. I miss alot in the dome.

Peters had 1 QB hurry, 1 tackle and 1 asst tackle but I think he did good too

It was his best game all year not ever... His game vs the Broncos was great

He needed it as well he wasn't paying very well this year and has been lost in coverage a lot and got straight up embarrassed in the Pats game.

We need him to continue consistency has never been good best attribute he could be a top 5 safety if he was

No watch the Saints game from last year - maybe the best performance from a safety I've ever seen.

Not a chance in the NO's game he was beat on two wheel route plays then dropped a int that kept the drive going and ended up turning into a TD although I did think he had a good game he looked a little rusty game one

His past game against the bucks was by far his best he probably won't make the probowl this year but if he continues to play like this it will easily be his best year to date.

But again let as not forget this guys an injury waiting to happen a huge reason he fell to the second round so let's hope he can stay healthy.