The Obamacare Website - How Does It Represent A Failure Of Government?

Kicker, you can call my hand here, a Straight flush. You apparantly haven't gotten the memo cause YOU'R not wanting to know the truth. LIKE I said before so Rudely retorted: Doctors and hospitals in Greater numbers are opting out of taking medi Patients cause the reimbursements are low and slow and Now hospitals have said, Game over. We're not accepting this Obamanation BS.

If in the future you wish to debate with me kicker, do so in a more polite way and then maybe I'll just beat you with an inside flush. Good day.

NY Doctors Opting Out of Obamacare

Number of Physicians Opting Out of Medicare Nearly Tripled ...

More Doctors Steer Clear of Medicare - WSJ.com

Repairing the Healthcare System: Physicians Opting Out Of Medicare ...

More doctors opting out of Medicare - St. Louis Business Journal

Medicare Doctors: More are Opting Out of the Medicare Program

blog.planprescriber.com/2013/08/09/doctors-leave-medicare-program

Low reimbursement rates and other health reform changes are driving more and more doctors to leave the Medicare program.

Top hospitals opt out of ObamaCare

Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare - US News and World Report

www.usnews.com › HealthHospital of Tomorrow8 days ago

Oct 30, 2013 · Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals,

Hospitals OPT-OUT of Obamacare - Jan Morgan Media

janmorganmedia.com/2013/11/hospitals-opt-obamacare

The Obama administration has been claiming that insurance companies will be competing for your dollars under the Affordable Care Act, but apparently they

WELL SNAP. Where is KICKER to defend his rude comment? Oh well, politics has been said to be a rough sport. Guess he's out buying a bigwheel.
  • Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL SNAP. Where is KICKER to defend his rude comment? Oh well, politics has been said to be a rough sport. Guess he's out buying a bigwheel.

It's been 9 minutes you mental/physical midget. Some people have jobs to do. Not everyone can not sell houses for 8 hours a day.

Sorry he was so rude to you. I'm sure it hurt. Maybe you guys could make that bet?

Kicker, you can call my hand here, a Straight flush. You apparantly haven't gotten the memo cause YOU'R not wanting to know the truth. LIKE I said before so Rudely retorted: Doctors and hospitals in Greater numbers are opting out of taking medi Patients cause the reimbursements are low and slow and Now hospitals have said, Game over. We're not accepting this Obamanation BS.

If in the future you wish to debate with me kicker, do so in a more polite way and then maybe I'll just beat you with an inside flush. Good day.

NY Doctors Opting Out of Obamacare

Number of Physicians Opting Out of Medicare Nearly Tripled ...

More Doctors Steer Clear of Medicare - WSJ.com

Repairing the Healthcare System: Physicians Opting Out Of Medicare ...

More doctors opting out of Medicare - St. Louis Business Journal

Medicare Doctors: More are Opting Out of the Medicare Program

blog.planprescriber.com/2013/08/09/doctors-leave-medicare-program

Low reimbursement rates and other health reform changes are driving more and more doctors to leave the Medicare program.

Top hospitals opt out of ObamaCare

Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare - US News and World Report

www.usnews.com › HealthHospital of Tomorrow8 days ago

Oct 30, 2013 · Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals,

janmorganmedia.com/2013/11/hospitals-opt-obamacare

The Obama administration has been claiming that insurance companies will be competing for your dollars under the Affordable Care Act, but apparently they

Gosh, I can't believe I didn't respond within the required 9 minute time frame.

There simply isn't enough information to realistically predict how all of this will turn out. Are doctors opting out of Medicare? Yes. They have been doing it in droves since before Obama was President. Are there insurance plans under the exchanges that don't give access to the top hospitals? Yes. But none of that proves that Obamacare will collapse, if there is even a way for it to collapse... It's simply a law, and laws themselves don't just collapse. They are either struck down by legislation or courts.

Gosh, I can't believe I didn't respond within the required 9 minute time frame.

There simply isn't enough information to realistically predict how all of this will turn out. Are doctors opting out of Medicare? Yes. They have been doing it in droves since before Obama was President. Are there insurance plans under the exchanges that don't give access to the top hospitals? Yes. But none of that proves that Obamacare will collapse, if there is even a way for it to collapse... It's simply a law, and laws themselves don't just collapse. They are either struck down by legislation or courts.

Our only hope is for this utterly dispicable farce to be struck from Law. The old system wasn't perfect but alot easier to change then adopt this Govt takeover.

And you are temporarily unavailable during a pizza delivery.

I delivered pizza in college. Occasionally had to deliver to the police station. Terrible tippers. I wasn't mad though, they could barely afford the pizza.

BTW, College is a place where people smart enough to prepare for a career that doesn't involve wearing a name tag go after graduating High School.

BTW again, graduating High School is what those same people do instead of getting a GED on the way to the police academy.

Our only hope is for this utterly dispicable farce to be struck from Law. The old system wasn't perfect but alot easier to change then adopt this Govt takeover.

I'm still curious why Republicans in the 1990s, including Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum, were proposing this "govt takeover" as a conservative policy.

I delivered pizza in college. Occasionally had to deliver to the police station. Terrible tippers. I wasn't mad though, they could barely afford the pizza.

BTW, College is a place where people smart enough to prepare for a career that doesn't involve wearing a name tag go after graduating High School.

BTW again, graduating High School is what those same people do instead of getting a GED on the way to the police academy.

Colleges are also places people work as educators all the while not being able to perform in the real world. Colleges have become anti american activist colonies. A college education isn't what its seems to be, these days. Edited by Deisel

I'm still curious why Republicans in the 1990s, including Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum, were proposing this "govt takeover" as a conservative policy.

Please Link for me the verbage of Mr. Newts idea's back in the 90's, cause he thwarted Hillarycare like a hockey puck. I hear this analogy thrown out frequently with NO comparison. I also hear the comparison to romney care, but little do the 2(obamacare) resemble each other. This is just a false floor put out by some hoping the uneducated amongst us will fall in.

Please Link for me the verbage of Mr. Newts idea's back in the 90's, cause he thwarted Hillarycare like a hockey puck. I hear this analogy thrown out frequently with NO comparison. I also hear the comparison to romney care, but little do the 2(obamacare) resemble each other. This is just a false floor put out by some hoping the uneducated amongst us will fall in.

Here's a link that includes an audio clip of him supporting the individual mandate back in 2009:

http://www.theatlant...ay-2009/252233/

And here is him in 1993 supporting Obamacare:

(Videotape, October 3, 1993)

REP. GINGRICH: I am for people, individuals--exactly like automobile insurance--individuals having health insurance and being required to have health insurance. And I am prepared to vote for a voucher system which will give individuals, on a sliding scale, a government subsidy so we insure that everyone as individuals have health insurance.

I usually try to ignore anything Ackworth posts because it's usually a hodge-podge of out of context half-truths or flat out lies.

...and you can't support Obamacare in 1993. (It didn't exist yet).

It didn't exist in 1993. Back then it was called the "conservative" solution to a broken health care system. Republicans loved the idea.

You can listen to Newt Gingrich talk about it yourself and you can read the transcript or look at the video of him promoting what would become Obamacare back then.

I'm just curious why conservative Republicans were proposing this massive government takeover of health care back then.

It didn't exist in 1993. Back then it was called the "conservative" solution to a broken health care system. Republicans loved the idea.

You can listen to Newt Gingrich talk about it yourself and you can read the transcript or look at the video of him promoting what would become Obamacare back then.

I'm just curious why conservative Republicans were proposing this massive government takeover of health care back then.

there-u-go.jpg

"**** Darman, who was then head of [Office of Management and Budget], was the person most intrigued by the idea and the administration did put together some kind of plan but it never got introduced in Congress, because they didn't think it would go anywhere in the Democratic Congress at the time," recalled Mark Pauly, a noted health care economist at the University of Pennsylvania. "At the time the alternative was thought to be single payer and whatever Senator Kennedy had in mind, which was more or less a single payer kind of view. Conservatives didn't support that. But they were taking the premise that everyone ought to have insurance."

As Pauly remembers history (and as has been comprehensively documented), the notion of an individual mandate was once in vogue among conservative thinkers. Following the Bush plan, the policy came to define the counter-proposal to President Clinton's health care overhaul in the early '90s. After falling off the radar for several years, it was resuscitated, philosophically by Gov. Mitt Romney in Massachusetts and then found further Republican intellectual support in the Senate in the form of a bill drafted by Sens. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) and Bob Bennett (R-Utah.).

http://www.huffingto...i_n_517097.html