The Obamacare Website - How Does It Represent A Failure Of Government?

Two unlikely things need to happen for Obamacare to survive. First the web site needs to be up and running flawlessly within a month and they need to end the cancelation requirement for those who want to keep their current plan. Neither of which will happen.

That means a delay in the individual mandate will have to happen and that will lead to the crumbling of the entire scheme.

Nah. It will be fine once the site is up and running. We will have some hiccups, but we will smooth those out. Everything will work out.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. It will be fine once the site is up and running. We will have some hiccups, but we will smooth those out. Everything will work out.

Oh yea, its gonna be fine while Millions lose their insurance and when signing up get healthcare get Put on Medicaide(its bankrupt) or 85% that get Obamacare are gonna be paying 3 times the monthly amounts then huge deductables and then, then,,,,,THE REAL bummer. Doctors will leave primary care, hospitals will opt out and the only Docs and hospitals willing to take Obamacare will be few and far between. Families will be paying $1200 per month and wait 6 months to see a doc, 3 counties over. That my friends is OUTRAGEOUS. The final shoe to drop is the Govt forcing doctors to accept medicaide and Obamacare which will COMPLETELY drive the Medical profession out of business. But, But, you loser progressives will then hear your fatherly politicians and your rabble rousing community organizers DEMANDING single payer, GOVT all in HEALTHCARE. Then, we are doomed. Its gonna get wicked out here, so your hope is theres NO hope unless Obamacare is thrown OUT. Edited by Deisel

You can install windows on any Intel Mac, so you could still do all those things and leave the crap that is windows when you are done. That sounds like a win to me.

If I was planning on doing any of those, I would not need just a regular desktop. You would need a desktop with pro grade hardware like the Mac Pro. Just because your computer can run the software does not mean it can handle it.

If you're going to install windows on a Mac, why even buy a Mac?

All computers eventually become obsolete (most within 2yrs). There will always be new software out there that can push any hardware to it's limits. So if there is something out there that requires just a little bit more than your MacPro can handle, then you're out of luck. But with a PC, just pop that sucker open and install new parts. Now your computer is back to being state of the art again without costing you an arm and a leg for a whole new computer.

4 Enrollees so far in Delaware.

http://www.cnsnews.c...eople-obamacare

Government efficiency at work

the state spent $4 million on four community organizations to provide marketplace guides – a cost of $1 million per enrollee. - See more at: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/delaware-spends-4m-enroll-4-people-obamacare#sthash.rwRHYFv0.dpuf

Oh yea, its gonna be fine while Millions lose their insurance and when signing up get healthcare get Put on Medicaide(its bankrupt) or 85% that get Obamacare are gonna be paying 3 times the monthly amounts then huge deductables and then, then,,,,,THE REAL bummer. Doctors will leave primary care, hospitals will opt out and the only Docs and hospitals willing to take Obamacare will be few and far between. Families will be paying $1200 per month and wait 6 months to see a doc, 3 counties over. That my friends is OUTRAGEOUS. The final shoe to drop is the Govt forcing doctors to accept medicaide and Obamacare which will COMPLETELY drive the Medical profession out of business. But, But, you loser progressives will then hear your fatherly politicians and your rabble rousing community organizers DEMANDING single payer, GOVT all in HEALTHCARE. Then, we are doomed. Its gonna get wicked out here, so your hope is theres NO hope unless Obamacare is thrown OUT.

You do know that "Obamacare" isn't an actual brand of insurance, right?

Of course you don't know that.

You Obamacare supporters need to do one thing. When your elderly mother, father or grandparent is in need of life prolonging medical care and the government denies the care because they are too old and don't fit some template, scream and yell at those crazy tea party people. It will be their fault

They should have stopped this thing. It will be their fault because they just didn't care enough to set your dumb azz straight.

Elderly people get Medicare, idiot.

You do know that "Obamacare" isn't an actual brand of insurance, right?

Of course you don't know that.

This is what you take from my post? You're trying to act as though I don't know what OBAMACARE is? What it IS is the Federal Govt regulating and taking over thru placement of Beauracrats(shall I call them community organizers?) who will run our healthcare system like the HMS in Drury old England and make it an IMPOSSIBLE go. Re Read my post and in a year or 2 tell me I was wrong....

Right. And doctors across the country are starting to not accept Medicare and Medicaid patients. So, when one of your elderly family members becomes ill and even Obamacare won't provide them with the care they need, you can call the tea party folks idiots too.

Hospitals are opting out at a high rate as are the doctors. Most doctors have NO idea what the pay structure is, so their Not apt to get involved. This whole sham has been forced together by political hacks. Doctors weren't even given a role. Wait till the Obamacare folks have a 6 month wait for the common cold, or have to drive 3 counties over to the the Obamacare hospital. God forbid you go to an out of network doc or care center. Ya know, its incredible dishonest to ask low information voters to provide ID when voting. What gonna happen when these same folks have to travel far and wide for healthcare? VIOLENCE. Edited by Deisel

Hospitals are opting out at a high rate as are the doctors. Most doctors have NO idea what the pay structure is, so their Not apt to get involved. This whole sham has been forced together by political hacks. Doctors weren't even given a role. Wait till the Obamacare folks have a 6 month wait for the common cold, or have to drive 3 counties over to the the Obamacare hospital. God forbid you go to an out of network doc or care center. Ya know, its incredible dishonest to ask low information voters to provide ID when voting. What gonna happen when these same folks have to travel far and wide for healthcare? VIOLENCE.

You go to the doctor for a common cold? No wonder healthcare costs were going up....smh

Hospitals are opting out at a high rate as are the doctors. Most doctors have NO idea what the pay structure is, so their Not apt to get involved. This whole sham has been forced together by political hacks. Doctors weren't even given a role. Wait till the Obamacare folks have a 6 month wait for the common cold, or have to drive 3 counties over to the the Obamacare hospital. God forbid you go to an out of network doc or care center. Ya know, its incredible dishonest to ask low information voters to provide ID when voting. What gonna happen when these same folks have to travel far and wide for healthcare? VIOLENCE.

this is simple - when the reimbursement does not even cover the cost of the service (gov't wants doctors to take losses), its an easy decision for docs to decline servicing medicare patients.

This is what you take from my post? You're trying to act as though I don't know what OBAMACARE is? What it IS is the Federal Govt regulating and taking over thru placement of Beauracrats(shall I call them community organizers?) who will run our healthcare system like the HMS in Drury old England and make it an IMPOSSIBLE go. Re Read my post and in a year or 2 tell me I was wrong....

You don't have a ****ing clue how the medical system works. Hospitals and doctors won't just up and quit taking Medicare. Some will, but the vast majority won't because they can't. Many hospitals, particularly those in urban areas, only see Medicare/Medicaid patients. Further, the ACA expands the number of people under Medicaid. One thing you're also forgetting, particularly with hospitals, is that many of them are public and will always take Medicaid. The other aspect of all of this is that hospitals will start treating more patients with insurance instead of dealing with vast numbers of uninsured. The real cost of Obamacare is unclear, and how it will affect all of us is even more unclear, so your apocalyptic certainties are absolutely ridiculous at this point. I'd make a bet with you on the outcome, but I'm afraid you wouldn't honor it.

You don't have a ****ing clue how the medical system works. Hospitals and doctors won't just up and quit taking Medicare. Some will, but the vast majority won't because they can't. Many hospitals, particularly those in urban areas, only see Medicare/Medicaid patients. Further, the ACA expands the number of people under Medicaid. One thing you're also forgetting, particularly with hospitals, is that many of them are public and will always take Medicaid. The other aspect of all of this is that hospitals will start treating more patients with insurance instead of dealing with vast numbers of uninsured. The real cost of Obamacare is unclear, and how it will affect all of us is even more unclear, so your apocalyptic certainties are absolutely ridiculous at this point. I'd make a bet with you on the outcome, but I'm afraid you wouldn't honor it.

tumblr_m54oixW6v31r1q9lt.jpg

Kicker, you can call my hand here, a Straight flush. You apparantly haven't gotten the memo cause YOU'R not wanting to know the truth. LIKE I said before so Rudely retorted: Doctors and hospitals in Greater numbers are opting out of taking medi Patients cause the reimbursements are low and slow and Now hospitals have said, Game over. We're not accepting this Obamanation BS.

If in the future you wish to debate with me kicker, do so in a more polite way and then maybe I'll just beat you with an inside flush. Good day.

NY Doctors Opting Out of Obamacare

Number of Physicians Opting Out of Medicare Nearly Tripled ...

More Doctors Steer Clear of Medicare - WSJ.com

Repairing the Healthcare System: Physicians Opting Out Of Medicare ...

More doctors opting out of Medicare - St. Louis Business Journal

Medicare Doctors: More are Opting Out of the Medicare Program

blog.planprescriber.com/2013/08/09/doctors-leave-medicare-program

Low reimbursement rates and other health reform changes are driving more and more doctors to leave the Medicare program.

Top hospitals opt out of ObamaCare

Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare - US News and World Report

www.usnews.com › HealthHospital of Tomorrow8 days ago

Oct 30, 2013 · Top Hospitals Opt Out of Obamacare Americans who sign up for insurance on the state exchanges may not have access to the nation's top hospitals,

Hospitals OPT-OUT of Obamacare - Jan Morgan Media

janmorganmedia.com/2013/11/hospitals-opt-obamacare

The Obama administration has been claiming that insurance companies will be competing for your dollars under the Affordable Care Act, but apparently they