Moving On To Arizona And That Defense That Picked Matt Off 5 Times Last Time We Played..ouch..

This is gonna be a real tough game...all the so called experts and some so called falcon fans will pick Arizona just because they have a great defense..without roddy and Jackson (pending), it's going to be a tough game for our offense..and we all know ja55 is going to be lickin his chops going against whoever is at left or right tackle..

Carson palmer is a decent QB...Fitzgerald hasnt been himself all season so hopefully Asante can keep him in check with willy moe over the top..I think Matt is a different QB then last year and has cut down on his mistakes so they won't pick him off 5 times but it just all depends on the play of the offensive line..they did good against the yucs so hopefully they can carry that performance to the next game.,

Guest Negatorris

Game really depends on the OL. Last year Ryan got terrorized against their front, and there were a lot of tipped passrs at the LOS. If we give Matt a clean pocket, we will win this game. Even with our D, it's hard to fear Palmer too much. He's a non factor to Arizona's success in my opinion. I really don't know how Bruce Arians thought he could compete with Seattle and SF with Palmer taking the snaps at QB lol.

Really? MR has been picked off 5 times in 1 game? Honestly, you think this trend continues.?

Not saying it will continue but our offense is not any better then the the last time we faced them..I believe Matt won't have that type of game again but it surely doesn't fair well when we don't have the weapons we had last meeting..Patrick Peterson should take care of hd83, Dansby or Washington on gonzo, so it's gonna take someone else to step up big time..

Game really depends on the OL. Last year Ryan got terrorized against their front, and there were a lot of tipped passrs at the LOS. If we give Matt a clean pocket, we will win this game. Even with our D, it's hard to fear Palmer too much. He's a non factor to Arizona's success in my opinion. I really don't know how Bruce Arians thought he could compete with Seattle and SF with Palmer taking the snaps at QB lol.

You have to pressure Palmer ... if he has time we will make him look like Tom Brady ... we can't pressure the QB that is the biggest reason I think Cards can beat us ...

Not saying it will continue but our offense is not any better then the the last time we faced them..I believe Matt won't have that type of game again but it surely doesn't fair well when we don't have the weapons we had last meeting..Patrick Peterson should take care of hd83, Dansby or Washington on gonzo, so it's gonna take someone else to step up big time..

The recievers aren't a big concern imo. Its all about the oline. If the line gives ryan time he will find a open reciever.

The Cardinals O is a complete clusterf*ck right now. Their O-line is pathetic even by Falcons standards and Palmer tries to force everything and has become an interception machine. Of course, you have to apply some defensive pressure before a QB starts forcing, so we'll have to see about that.

Their D is d*mn good. Campbell is making plays with regularity, and Washington has come back from his suspension very strong. Normally I wouldn't expect much of anything from Abe, but he'll be lined up across from Trueblood, who is the Falcons own definition of clusterf*ck.

Ryan can be the difference all by himself, as he's been so often. His poor performance last year was a pure aberration.